All reviews italian family bruschetta evening turndown breakfast was amazing gili t highly recommend this hotel perfect stay minute walk to the beach pool towels quiet end hotel guests main road bars and restaurants party area pancakes two nights sunset beach
Reviewed September 14, 2018

We stayed at Marygio resort between 2 June June ,although its down a little ally , we had a great welcome ,drinks on arrival , and the owners are very friendly too , we also received an amazing piece of Italian cake on the day as well as at breakfast . The pool was great for evening swims, Was a bit difficult to commincate with staff as most of them dont speak english. But none the less , great stay .

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We had terrible trouble getting to the island and didn't make it to the hotel until 1.30 am in the morning when we arrived Alessandra told us to go straight to bed not to worry about any check in details and just go rest up after the awful time we had that's all we wanted to do. The next morning we went for breakfast and it was delicious and the staff were so friendly 2e then checked it. The hotel itself is lovely clean and tidy and the room are a nice size the location is great close enough to everything but still far enough not no kept away with the music all night. Yanti was also so helpful the staff here are truly some of the nicest staff I have ever come across in the hospitality industry. For that reason alone I would return here and the rest of the reasons are just a added bonus. We had to leave early as we had to get the awful slow ferry back and they were very understanding and helpful.
Highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

The weather condition was not acceptable to the coast guard, they decided to stop all speedboat services to the Island from at least July 21 to 24. My arrival date was July 21 and of course I will not be able to go given the Coast Guard decision. I called and email Marygio Resort via Booking.com. Booking was very professional but not Marygo. I received some nasty email from the hotel saying that I am “stupid” as other customers were able to come and go and I am the only 1... it goes on saying that I can take the small plane or ferries. Speedboat from SCOOT will take me 4 hours, the ferries ( it takes 2 ferries + drive across mountain as I was told) will take more than 9 hours if the weather is good. Insulating remark + no refund. What an unprofessional customer services. Just say no without insulting your customer ....Avoid it!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Alessandra M, Proprietario at Marygio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

I answer: I dare not say: stupid even to those close to me, I could never tell a stranger. You could also publish the email in which I write this. I understand that you are angry, but your reservation does not have the requisites to be canceled for free. The hotel was full, the only no-show, we had it for you. The island was easily accessible by ferry and plane, this is what all the other guests have done. This is not a good reason to denigrate the hotel you've only seen in photography

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Had a 5 night stay which is amazing. Very quiet place with easy access to the beach.

Staff was really friendly and helpful. The breakfast is amazing which we have not missed just one.

Bike rentals 20m away and you can totally relax around the pool. So nice and would recommend to everyone.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Very nice stay at this hotel, friendly and helpful straff. Clean room, good breakfast! The only drawback was that there weren’t too many options and it could take a while before getting the breakfast when there were a fre others having breakfast as well. They lent us snorkeling gear for free and we saw a few turtles at the beach below the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple