All reviewsconvenience storesmall hotelhotel crewdeluxe ocean viewunique designgili tgreat hotelnice roomstayed for two nightsexcellent staynoisy at nightsuperior roomrecommend this hotelsmall poolpleasant staycomfy bedbars and restaurants
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic stay here. Nice, clean, small hotel. Customer service was very good. Staff always listens to your requests. Really enjoyed our stay. Very good restaurant onsite also. They recognized it was my birthday when I checked in and provided a cake and candles. Simple but memorable. Wish I could have stayed longer. Great location

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Natya H, Manager at Natya Hotel Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear Mr / Mrs. Tim G
Greetings from Natya Hotel Gili Trawangan.
Thank you for staying at Natya Hotel Gili Trawangan. I am glad to know that you are enjoying the rooms and the service extended by our team.
I have shared your excellent comment from our valuable customer such as yours.
Once again thank you for dine with us and we look forward for another chance to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

I love to try few accommodations at 1 tour...... To know what the best and what they may offer.Perhaps enjoying the boutique style of accommodation and beach so much made me feel its worth to try this hotel. A little bit isolated for its entrance as it was at the back and facing no where but small swimming pool and lobby. Small alley to reach lobby with kitchen scene on your wright. Been served with welcome drinks and straight away check-in. Surprisingly the room was spacious and good air-conditioned too. Mine was on the top floor (level 3 i think) and facing another resort. Good amenities in house and cozy resort to stay with family and friends. I like this resort as it was a bit quiet then others. Maybe as the resort facing inside the island. Had my dinner here with family and it was in a big portion. the meals served was good and in fusion Indonesian style. My kids enjoy the pool very much and it was open till late night. The people here - staff was very kind and friendly. They never stop asking you "How was your stay with us" - seriously? why? any hidden meaning by that .... after get their answer... they just wanted to make sure we are happy with their hospitality. The interior around this resort was great - combination of wooden arts and iron almost everywhere. This pieces of arts could be another value of this resort for those love and appreciate it. Why no ?......Natya will absolutely another resort suitable everyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Natya H, Manager at Natya Hotel Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Dear Mr / Mrs. Zues1020

Reviewed April 18, 2018

The Hotel is new with simple design.
Staff is extraordinary, i like their service.
Breakfast was so so but they have afternoon tea for free.

There are restaurant and mini market just in front of the hotel.
Bicycle is not for free unfortunately, otherwise it will be helpful for travel like only 15-20 mins.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Natya H, Manager at Natya Hotel Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Dear Mr / Mrs. Massiel G

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome time at Gili T. The hotel was clean, breakfast was yummy! Great coffee, front desk staff was efficient, quick, and pleasant. The only thing i would recommend is for the hotel to have more towels. Other than that great stay! Would definitely go back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Natya H, Manajer at Natya Hotel Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Mr / Mrs. Massiel G

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Great rooms and hotel is clean and well presented and in good location. The staff are exceptional both friendly and helpful. But unfortunately the breakfast noise carries from guests at 7am and you cannot sleep in. Noises from dragging chairs, dragging feet down corridors and kids yelling is pretty annoying. It unfortunately is not monitored or signed to be considerate of other guests. Other than this a great stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Natya H, Manajer at Natya Hotel Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear Mr/Mrs. Dannejz
Greetings from Natya Hotel Gili Trawangan
Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Lombok.
I was very concern to read your feedback. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused and I have discussed the point concern with our team.
Once again thank you for your constructive feedback addressed to our attention to improve our service in all areas.
Once again thank you for your support to Natya Hotel and we look forward for another chance to welcoming you back again in the near future.