“Wonderful as always.” 5 of 5 bubbles

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 254 helpful votes
“Wonderful as always.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

Since discovering the beautiful Gili Islands in June of last year, my hubby and I have clocked up three trips there from the UK. On each occasion we stayed with Manta Divers and have come to love the unique atmosphere, the lovely location and the wonderful diving and snorkelling.

I have just come back from a solo trip there and enjoyed it even more than ever. Like so many previous reviewers, I loved the buzz of the dive centre with so many lovely freindly interesting people coming and going.

Apart from the fantastic sealife, the great breakfasts and the beautiful surroundings, I greatly appreciated the fact that the dive crew were so incredibly helpful with getting dive gear prepared, getting it into and out of the water and sorting it out afterwards. I did about twice as many dives as I intended because the crew were so helpful.

So very many many thanks to all, in particular to Suno, Jacky, Opik , Anna, Helmati, Toby, Captain Superman and the rest of the Manta crew who looked after me so well once again.

Hope to see you all again soon.

2 Thank ire123

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
Helsinki, Finland
“Pefect holiday in Gili Air”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

We spent 6 nights in Manta DIve Gili Air in February 2012. The place was absolutely gorgeous!! The diving instructors and dive masters were very professional and also really nice people. All the diving trips were well organized and planned ahead. Manta Dive was a good place to do OWD course. Many thanks to diving instructor Anna Stumpf.

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“The perfect place to learn diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

My boyfriend and I booked for 5 nights to do our open water course and ended up staying for 9 and completing the advanced course, we liked it that much!

The accommodation is great, the best we had in Indonesia, really clean, friendly staff and incredible breakfasts.

The dive team made us feel really welcome and our instructor Rob made sure we were comfortable with every stage of the course. There is a really great family atmosphere here and we didn´t want to leave.

The dives are well organised, equipment well maintained and a lot of flexibility, so you feel like you are working at your own pace, really reassuring for first time divers.

Definitely recommend.

Visited November 2011
Cunderdin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“BEST HOLIDAY EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

The most chilled out destination and hotel / dive shop ever

Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
“Open Water Diver!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

Last week I spent some days on Gili Air on our trip trough Indonesia. Purpose: to collect my Open Water Diver certificate! Manta and my instructor Rob Pugh gave me some excellent and fun days, showing me some of the nicest reefs around the Gili islands. Robs own excitement and passion for diving guarantees you to get most out of your dives. Thanks guys!