All reviews pool bungalow open water great teacher diving school convenient location padi certification standard room large pool amazing diving underwater world diving course satellite tv read a book air conditioner visit gili air stayed here for nights wi fi
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

I made the decision to face my mild fear of the open ocean and try scuba diving for the first time. Oceans 5 was the perfect place to do so.
The staff were delightful and my instructor was excellent. He made sure I was comfortable and calmed me down through my little freak out so that I could enjoy my first experience unda-da-sea.

Also the Gilis really are an excellent place to dive!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2016

Stayed for 3 nights and did 4 fun dives. The resort and room: clean, friendly staff, great pools, walking distance to several restaurants and located right in front of the jetty. The dives: well-organized, great briefing/instructions,boat and gear. They even provide divers with bottled water right before and after the dives. Really appreciate that! My dive guides,Yunus and Sur, were extremely patient with me when I had to take it real slow during descent. Both were fun and attentive. I had a great time! Thank you!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

The DM here is great, accommodative & friendly. He will actually searches for things that we request. Visibility is best in the morning. Equipment here is well maintain unlike some other place that use all the wore out equipment.

We have a pleasant stay and enjoy the environment a lot! Will definitely come here again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2016

We were booked here by our travel agency, but since we don't dive we felt a little out of place. Other people connected easily through their dive stories, but we were outside of that. Therefore I would choose another hotel next time.

The hotel however offers a good enough stay. We had a pool bungalow, which was large, offered a good bed, veranda and a nice open air bathroom. The pool was nice and big enough, even when there were divers present.
The hotel is on a busy spot near the harbour. I would have liked a quieter spot, but not having to walk far was an advantage.
Coffee and tea were available all day. Breakfast was served in the bar, both for guests and non-guest. To me the included breakfast tasted good but was inadequate, with no fruit provided, only little bread or a small pancake.
Overall, a mixed experience for us.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

It is Definitely The best Dive Shop on Gili Air To go Diving or learn how to Dive. Good Equipment, Great Staff and they know what they are Talking about. They value both Safety and Fun. Had some Great dive experience there to Halik, Sharks Point and Sunset.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple