Oceans 5 Dive Resort
US$59
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Rival Village(Gili Air)
US$41
US$50
US$47
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$111
US$59
Segar Villages(Gili Air)
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Omah Gili Accomodation(Gili Air)(Great Value!)
US$32
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$123
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspool bungalowopen watera great coffee shopdiving programpadi coursegreat teacherconvenient locationboat crewpool sidemoray eelslarge poolstandard roomunderwater worldmarine liferesort staffthe reefssatellite tv
Reviewed June 21, 2017

We completed our PADI open water course at Oceans 5 Dive Resort and stayed there during our course. Our teacher, Gabriel, was a great teacher who makes you feels very confident about the skills you are developing. Our accomodation was all good and it was chill to be able to go to the room and get a warm shower directly after a open water dive. The atmosphere on the resort is really open and laidback. It's all happiness around!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Oceans 5 is a very professional and very well run dive resort. They have a lot of very experienced staff and were great to dive with. They are very environmentally conscious which is always good to see in Indonesia. I would highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2017

We added an extra bed for the 3 of us for a 4D3N stay at Oceans 5 while we were in Open Water diving course. Everyone is very friendly and complimentary breakfast at Coffee and Thyme is really good!

Note: There is a must-try, inexpensive nasi campus store just in front of Oceans5, slightly to the right!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 18, 2017

This place was great, right off the dock and close to cute shops. They also have a really delicious cafe (coffee and thyme). The rooms were spacious, clean, and had fantastic air conditioning. Overall I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to just about anyone!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kellianne M
Reviewed March 28, 2017

I just returned from an amazing diving holiday on Gili Air. Before leaving for my trip I researched different resorts on Gili Air offering accommodation and diving opportunities under one roof and decided to book my stay with Ocean5. I choose the "10 nights - 18 dives" package in a standard room. In March the wet season is coming to an end, so I was lucky and still got the package for the low season special price :-) Out of the 10 days only one day was really rainy, the rest of the time we just had the occasional rain shower, but hey: it is still warm and you can dive even if it rains! My room was nice, cozy, quite at night and I even had a hammock on my little patio. The whole resort is very well looked after (clean and the gardens are taken well care off). It is located very close to restaurants and bars. The included breakfast was a choice of either fruits with yoghurt, scrambled eggs or pancakes, all served with watermelon juice, just the perfect thing before a dive. The staff working at the resort has just been amazing. Already at 7am they were all saying good morning and smiling! The three dives offered each day were going to different dive sites and I had the opportunity to see 13 different ones in the course of the 9 days I was diving. You can also place dive site requests and - if conditions allow it - the ladies at the dive reception try their utmost to accommodate your wish. I would like to thank everyone who made my stay at Ocean5 one that I will remember forever :-)! Special thanks go to Hakan for being my Nitrox course instructor, the local dive guides Adi, Sury, Unus and Safari for guiding me under water and sharing with me the wonderful underwater world around their island and the boat crew for bringing me safely back every time. Tin, Vincent, Gabriel, Pierre, Vera, Stephanie and everyone else I might have forgotten to mention here: It has been so much fun to hang out with you. Hope to see you again!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo