“Awesome lads”

Price range: US$2 - US$6
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

We came to this bar most evenings because of the lovely staff there. Break the ice with a game of table football and get chatting, they are awesome. They invited us out snorkelling with them off he back of the restaurant at quiet times and gave us a jug of local rice wine! Every eve they would chill with us and play the guitar, saying 'welcome home' when we entered. Certainly wish this was.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff, nice place to be. Food was very good and a decent price.
We can recommend it warmly.

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Nice lunch with great ocean view.
Friendly staff and affordable prices with tasty foods.
Great for group too

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

I went there because inclusive of snorkeling package but I paid myself.
This place is overpriced and tasteless. I am Indonesian but I never taste Indonesian food like on there.
Gado-gado was very bad, the peanut sauce is horrible and gado-gado originaly didn't serve with rice since I got rice when order gado-gado.
The seafood capcay was very sour and too salty. Seafood inside was not fresh I could taste it.
My lilsis ordered hot chocolate but they served milo as "hot chocolate"
Just don't go there i said.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Had a brief stopover here, location excellent, right on the beach. Food wasn't great though, nachos gave the impression that they had been cooked by someone who had vaguely heard about them, but never actually seen them in real life, and the club sandwich was unlike any other I've had...and not in a good way. Look for alternatives on the island.