“Worth the money”

Sunrise Beach Club
Ranked #43 of 106 Restaurants in Gili Air
Price range: US$20,000 - US$500,000
Cuisines: Deli, French, Fusion
Description: Fusion Style Reflecting our guests from all over the world, the Sunrise Beach Club menu offers Fusion style modern dishes, Tapas and Indonesian Specialities all day long; with a hard to beat BBQ at nighttime. A dedicated kids menu makes sure our little guests are also taken care of. Selected Wine For those who love their wines, we offer selected good quality French and Italian wines at reasonable prices, something hard to find on Gili Air. For Champagne lovers we offer Jean Pierre Brut, Lanson and Bollinger. 75m Beach Front With 75 meters direct beach front Sunrise Beach Club has 2 main beach seating areas. The wooden sundeck invites for both lounging and eating directly above the sand with direct sea views and open skies. Diversity The Beach Club offers various seating areas for different tastes with one menu throughout. You can also watch the gentle turquoise waves from our covered beach restaurant area, which is decked out with white washed rattan furniture.
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We were walking on the island in Gili Air & happened to pass by this hotel serving fresh fish & chicken...you have to choose from the marinated options & order. The buffet salad bar was scrumptious...very filling( first photo). The main dishes had choices of sides like rice or baked potato(picture no. 2 & 3). We were very much satisfied with the prices given the unlimited salad bar option. Would love to eat there again.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Really tasty food especially the bbq.
Friendly and helpful staff
Not the cheapest pace but would definitely return.
Thanks

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Came across this place wondering around, we were hungry and thirsty. Started with juices and raw tuna, exelent.
We went there a few times and tried the menu as it had a good range.
We had bbq there a couple of times that was good also.
The staff are good to talk to and very helpful and friendly.
They have happy hour cocktails and there goooood. I quite liked the mango.
When we go back to Gilli Air we will have another look

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner. Ate a vegetarian sandwich. Food was okay. However, service was slow. After dinner, I asked for menu to get some dessert but they didn’t bring me one. Ended up just taking the bill. The place looks nice and is next to water.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

I stopped by one morning to have an acai bowl as mentioned on the board out front. It was confusing at first because no one mentioned where to sit - I sat down and then no one came over to me. I ended up going up to the counter to find out who I should order the bowl from; turns out I just ordered it there (not sure where the servers were). The bowl took sooooooo long to make - so long that I went back up to the counter to check on its progress (it was breakfast time but it was not very busy).
Someone delivered my bowl....I ate....then had to track down my bill again at the counter. My fault for not inquiring ahead of time but the price displayed on the board out front does not include tax or service. I have no problem paying service.....when I actually get service. The bowl was just okay - nothing to head back for especially since it was expensive for the island.

1  Thank WanderingDragonfly