Apnea Total Gili - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Wow....this was amazing!!!

What a wonderful experience!!! Shane and Jacqui's passion for Freediving encouraged me to sign up... read more

Reviewed January 7, 2016
Elizabeth_Pugh
London, United Kingdom
Must Do - Great Underwater Challenge

Dithch your tanks and be free! I have just done the beginner Freediver course through Blue Marine... read more

Reviewed December 14, 2015
SacMan1
Cape Town, South Africa
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 3, 2015

It was a great experience. I really enjoyed and learned to dive. Jacqie excellent instructor) I would recommend this course!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed November 25, 2015 via mobile

Wow, an emotional 2 days...I had the most amazing experience learning to free dive, I thought it would be easy but it definitely challenged me. Both Jacqui and Shane showed so much patience, skill and knowledge. They created an unforgettable experience and I can't stop recommending people to them! Looking forward to my next course!

Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

I didn't know much about freediving when I signed up for the 2-day-beginner course with Jacqui and have been fascinated with freediving ever since. Jacqui is an eloquent instructor, and I felt I was in very good hands during my dives. The breathing exercises and techniques she taught me have proved useful since. I feel more comfortable underwater now and was able to freedive with the manta rays the week after in Komodo. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

I booked the two beginner's course based on the great ratings and I was not disappointed. Knowledgeable and friendly staff, good equipment and organisation made this a very fun and relaxed experience. I'm planning to come back in a few weeks to do some more training or even the advanced course with them.

1  Thank Frank Z
Reviewed November 17, 2015

I always though that freediving was too hard for me, and that going to 20m in one breath was impossible. But with the proper trainning in the right environment, with Jacqui and shane, I made it, and it was really satisfying!
I defenitly recommend everyone to try it, I know I can't wait to go again!

2  Thank SylvainDMarty