Apnea Total Gili - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Wow....this was amazing!!!

What a wonderful experience!!! Shane and Jacqui's passion for Freediving encouraged me to sign up... read more

Reviewed January 7, 2016
Elizabeth_Pugh
London, United Kingdom
Wonderful!

Reviewed December 7, 2015
Alice V
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 7, 2015 via mobile

Great experience! Me and my friends took the freediver course with Shane and we had such an amazing time The course is very well structured and each of us got the exact amount of attention we needed. Shane's explanations were very clear and by the time we got in the water we felt confident and relaxed which made the experience so much more enjoyable. By the end of the course we were all diving to 20 metres on a single breath. The whole experience was exhilarating and I'd highly recommend this course with Apnea Total Gili if you want to improve your comfort and confidence in the water.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed December 3, 2015

It was a great experience. I really enjoyed and learned to dive. Jacqie excellent instructor) I would recommend this course!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed November 25, 2015 via mobile

Wow, an emotional 2 days...I had the most amazing experience learning to free dive, I thought it would be easy but it definitely challenged me. Both Jacqui and Shane showed so much patience, skill and knowledge. They created an unforgettable experience and I can't stop recommending people to them! Looking forward to my next course!

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

I didn't know much about freediving when I signed up for the 2-day-beginner course with Jacqui and have been fascinated with freediving ever since. Jacqui is an eloquent instructor, and I felt I was in very good hands during my dives. The breathing exercises and techniques she taught me have proved useful since. I feel more comfortable underwater now and was able to freedive with the manta rays the week after in Komodo. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

I booked the two beginner's course based on the great ratings and I was not disappointed. Knowledgeable and friendly staff, good equipment and organisation made this a very fun and relaxed experience. I'm planning to come back in a few weeks to do some more training or even the advanced course with them.

Date of experience: November 2015