Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$29
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Snaptravel
All reviews scuba diving included breakfast stayed for nights outdoor shower josh gili island paradise indonesia harbour
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

As there is a lots of choise in gili it is easy to find a place to stay, i stayed in 3 different places before i found the grand sunset.
I love the 2 managers, Josh and Joshua
josh is a very professional and caring man always been there for anything, tips for traveling, showing placese in gili and local life.
Joshua is more like a night manager, always been funny and super generous.
Thanks for it all guys!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

Can’t understand the hotel got 4 stars..
It deserves maximum 1 star, in my opinion.
Got cheated by the nice pictures when booked.

The curtain in our room was dirty( had some blood stains), the toilet sit wasn’t clean so We had to clean it before using it.

I would rather add 10 more dollars and live on much better places around this hotel.

Wouldn’t recommend it al all.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank natalia_enciu
Reviewed November 26, 2019

I stayed for 3 nights at Grand Sunset in Gili Air and had a great experience. The accommodation was right by the beach and had a great selection of food and drink. The restaurant expanded out onto the beach, where they often had live music and acts in the evening.

I also completed my open water diving course. Alex, one of the instructors, was great and super friendly. He made the dives really enjoyable and was always at hand to answer any questions and help out. Would defo recommend to anyone staying on the island.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

This was my second stay at Grand Sunset and I cannot imagine staying at another venue in the island.

The staff are incredibly accomodating, and the hotel is just perfectly sculpted into the surrounding palm trees and beach. The peaceful surrounds are perfect for just getting away from it all. I was travelling with my two teenage sons this time and they did the scuba course offered by the dive school attached to the hotel. Loved it! So yes there are things to do if you want but I just wanted pure relaxation and GS delivers.

Breakfast options are super tasting and each time I have stayed I’ve managed to try them all! All the food options I had were just delicious, generous serves and a great blend of flavours.

The rooms are spacious and although maybe a little bit run down in some spots ( a few gaps here and there) it just adds to the charm of being in the jungle! The outdoor bathrooms are just the finishing touch. Beautiful spaces and designed JUST so that your toiletries won’t get wet on the sink of it rains ( although going to the toilet during a nighttime downpour was a fun experience )

I absolutely love this hotel and will definitely be back next time I venture to Gili ❤️❤️

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2019

This place is totally a lie, I have booked a deluxe room but when I arrive they gave me a the poorest room I have never been, less than a basic room, no fridge, no tv signal, no water to have a shower for more than 2 hours, wardrobes was broken, the bathroom smell of piss, dirty bedroom sheets and towels, the power getting off for more than 3 hour in the evening and then 5 hours more in the morning early, that means, no aircon with 38 degrees in a small room, so I decided to leave the hotel a day before my check out and paid the total bill how said my booking and I booked in another hotel with good conditions, their pictures in your web are fake, the real conditions are worse and they are showing very basic room as a deluxe room. this people are ripping off the customers and they don't give you money back, what a joke!
See real conditions below.

Date of stay: November 2019