“Great coffee!”

Orong Villages Beach Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 101 Restaurants in Gili Air
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

One of the baristas told me they had good coffee as we were walking by, and so we decided to sit in and have one. He wasn't wrong - I was really impressed - a very smooth and drinkable flat white for a good price (30k), plus a view of the ocean!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Ordered nasi goring ayam and a Greek Salad. Waited a good long time. When the food came, we both agreed that it was no better than average. 70k rupiah for mediocre fried rice is over the top even for an island location.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Very bad and slow service. We left after 30 min. waiting for the menu without being serviced at all. A big boat had just arrived and these guest were the only ones taken care of. Highly recommend to avoid this place and save your time and nerves!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Staff was very rude. Came few times to ask me what I ordered. Came to check what I ordered already to know (very unplesently) what ever I asked they start to lough and comment between them self)
Food and coffee was just ok. Nothing special but service was very unpleasant and rude.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Coffee and smoothies are great ... the rest not worth going really ... nice spot on the beach .. lights .. hire a chef with love for food ...