“A Rental Home in Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
WE ALSO HAVE A PLAY PEN AND A MONITOR POOL AREA
POOL AREA
BBQ AREA
EL FARO LESS THAN 30 MINUTES FROM APARTMENT
LIVING ROOM AREA
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
catdogdoc
Medford NJ
“A Rental Home in Paradise”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We rented Nancy and Sam's apartment many months in advance of our trip to visit our daughter who is studying Spanish nearby in San Herman, Peirto Rico. They were so friendly and helpful on the phone that I knew this rental would be nice. Well they and their niece Lizbeth who cleans the apartment are wonderful, honest people.
We missed our flight! But Nsncy was very kind and supportive, and we were only delayed a few hours. The development is tucked back in the woods, so we had some trouble finding it each night after the first when we didn't have Lizbeth to lead the way. However, the view friom the deck was unbelievably beautiful, and there were NO mosquitoes when we were there over Easter week.
The apt. Is very clean--NO bugs!--which is very important to me! The kitcen is stocked and Lizbeth leaves the guests fruit.
The ony things I would add are a much brighter light in the smaller bathroom, and cheap but sturdy towel bars/racks in the two bathrooms.
I would definitely come back here again!
I highly recommend this apartment!!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
WA
Reviewed April 19, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Luxury-minded travelers
jr0907
Ocean City, Maryland
“Wonderful”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Beautiful place, everything it’s as described. View is amazing, The community is very quiet. The beach is right in front of you. You can walk there within a few minutes. Restaurants seafood restaurants are within 10 minutes in Joyuda Beach. . Nancy met us at McDonalds and showed us the way to the condo and around the condo explaining about everything and recommending restaurants and beaches. She had a bowl of fruit waiting for us on the kitchen counter. What a nice welcome!The kitchen is fully stocked and they have beach chairs and umbrellas for you to use. The balcony is a great place to sit and enjoy the view and the sounds of birds in the nearby trees.

The beach was good for snorkeling and if you walked down to the left about 3 minutes there was an area to swim. The beach and pool were never crowded and the complex grounds were well maintained. The grounds crew were out everyday cleaning the pool and taking care of the grounds. A very safe area to walk or run in being in a double gated community after you go through a security guard controlled entrance and one unmanned entrance into the condo complex.

The apartment is also 35 minutes from Playa Sucia, which is one of the most beautiful beaches in Puerto Rico.

I would recommend this place if you are looking for a relaxing and quiet place by the sea.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NJ

Reviewed February 26, 2014 for a stay in August 2012

Minnesota
Reviewed February 10, 2014 for a stay in February 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing