“top pub lunch”

The Raven Pub
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Ballaugh
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Raven is set on the Famous Isle of Man TT Course at Ballaugh Bridge. Great Views from The Terrace during the Races.
Reviewed March 14, 2018

good menu. Three different meals between us for lunch, and all delicious. Good beer too. I'll be going back.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

I haven't had a chance to eat here yet but the local skeet is that Dave Haigh is back in the village- returned from a successful term at the Crosby. Dave has a fine reputation and I am hoping that his superb organisational skills give us locals, T.T. and Festival of Motorcycling guests a great 2018.

Mine is a local view- I have been a customer for 20 years plus. My friends and family have worked here- during which periods I never post. I have no connection to The Brewery.

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Decided to have lunch here with my lady friend, as we have never visited this establishment, even though we live on the island.
It was empty when we arrived but was welcomed by a blond lady that served our meal. She was very friendly & advised us what was good on the menu, as we really didn't know what to choose.
Food was very good & tasty.
The only slight criticism I have, was that the pastry on my steak and ale pie was a little over cooked & just a little hard.
Don't let that put anyone off eating here, as the steak, gravy, vegetables etc, was lovely.
It was a pleasure eating here & chatting to the lady.
For Motorcycling fans, the photos of TT riders, displayed on the walls, is also worth a look when eating or drinking here.

Dave Moncaster (TT, Southern 100 & Manx Grand Prix Marshal)

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Came in for a light meal , all was fine. Very traditional looking pub, inside and outside, dog friendly .

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Booked on a whim, we had no expectations and so it was a really pleasant surprise to find a really nice Sunday lunch with all the trimmings. Great Service. We will be returning

1  Thank Paulo F