“Worst Chinese Food we had in Macau”

Okura 28F Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #381 of 910 Restaurants in Macau
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Bought a set lunch from travel agency. The food they serve in the restaurant is very different from what's listed on the agency site. All the dishes are badly prepared, doesn't taste good nor look decent. Worse than eating at the food court. When asking the manager about this, she said it much be the travel agency misrepresented them. But what kind of restaurant can cook such bad food, that's what I am wondering. Will never visit Okura again.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

I am surprised that tripadvisor does not include this Chinese restaurant.

This is probably one of the best dim sum restaurant within galaxy macau. I do see lots of local people having lunch with their families.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

My family & I went to eat the dim sum today at 1 pm.we had good food & efficient service during our previous 2 visits & were looking forward to the meal.
Unfortunately we were disappointed with the service by the male staff this time.After the male waiter brought 1 pot of jasmine tea & another pot of hot water,I asked for warm water as I was thirsty & wanted to drink some water while waiting for the hot tea to cool down.That male waiter said there is water in the 2nd pot.but it is boiling hot water & there is no cup for the water.We also asked him for a glass of cold water.He acknowledged the request but didn't bring the glass of cold water.We were the 5th table in the fairly empty restaurant & we could see the other tables were already eating their food.We waited for awhile & when I saw another male waiter whom I recognised before I asked for his assistance.This waiter by the name of Kav quickly attended to us.I commend him for his professional & efficient service.
We liked the special brinjal/truffle dim sum & had 2 portions of it.We highly recommend it & the spring roll with salmon .

Reviewed November 19, 2016

I think this place is great if I only judge it by the view. Food selection is just like any other dim sum place but it is good. There's a god selection and service is good.

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

We dined here before we left Macau for our 4 day 3 night excursion. The dim sums were amazing and very delicious, which was specially made delicately by experienced chefs from the kitchen. The service was pretty good, waiters tried their best to serve and care for us whenever they can while we are dining. The atmosphere was wonderful, the ceilings were high and a panoramic view of Macau can be seen, though I detest the other children in the restaurant whom was wondering around in the window side pathway in the restaurant, slightly ruining our dining experience. This can be highly controlled and improved if disciplined by the children's parents and other waitresses before dining. The price of the entire meal is slightly cheap compared to Hong Kong, portraying reasonable prices. Overall, this was an excellent meal in the restaurant.