Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience The House of Dancing Water
from US$78.50
More Info
3,822 results
All reviews story line house of dancing water motorcycle stunts getting wet splash zone vip seats motor cycle special effects cirque du soleil entire show front row expensive seats first row jaw dropping water show mind blowing whole family
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I went to Macau for the day with my friends, who are based in Hong Kong and their little girl. We took the trip specifically to see The House of Dancing Water as their six year old has already seen it four times and she was desperate for me to experience the show with them. We had amazing front row seats and promptly put on the water proof ponchos that were provided with our tickets. I arrived without expectation but i must say i was blown away by the performance.and the show and I didn't want it to end. The dancers and acrobats are outstanding and the show has a great story line so prepare to be dazzled. The sweeping love story begins when a storm sweeps a fisherman into a mythical land of pirates, princesses and other characters. The action-packed spectacle full of breathtaking acrobatics, motorcycle stunts, high dives and more. Colorful water jets and multimedia theatrics provide a visually stunning set. There is a choice of two showtimes each evening, making it easy to fit into your sightseeing schedule. We took the earlier show which left enough time to eat before catching a taxi back to the port for our 21:30 departure. I thoroughly enjoyed the show and the plot but am still wondering where the motorbike stunts fit into the story. Strangely, I was mesmerised by the Hydraulic floor and how they managed to orchestrate the disappearance and appearance of water deep enough for acrobats to dive into from such great heights. Please see this show if you visit Hong Kong or that area of mainland China, then you will understand exactly what I mean. Ensure you book on line in advance, it is a memorable experience.

Date of experience: January 2018
CityofDreamsMacao, Manager at The House of Dancing Water, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the show much. Thank you very much for your positive feedback and the valuable tips to other travellers. We look forward to seeing and welcoming you again at City of Dreams in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Definitely worth seeing, enjoyed the storyline & acrobatics and it’s comparable to the O Show by Cirque du Soleil, would recommend the more expensive tickets.

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the show much. Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We look forward to seeing and welcoming you again at City of Dreams in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Had no knowledge of what this show was about before going. The House of Dancing Water sounded like some interesting fountains so I let my wife talk me into joining her and our daughter at an evening show. I was blown away by the setting, the performers, the scale and variety in the show. I've tried explaining it to people but get lost for words, you just have to see it for yourself. Can't wait to find time on another trip to go again.

Date of experience: February 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic show for the whole family. Amazing performances. Somewhat confusing plot (still wondering what the motorcycles had to do with it) but plot aside this is a must see whilst in Macau

Btw We sat in row 4 and the spray was almost non existent - recommend being close to the action

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I guess I'm lucky I came at a period where there's no technical issues so I got the full set of their performance once again!

After 4 years, nothing has changed - in a good way! It's still so surprisingly good and gives me goosebumps for most acts

High dive, motorbike, the flexible guy and many more.

Highly recommended to watch and do get splash seats cos it's more fun that way!

Read the synopsis first before heading in cos you may get confused at the plot - that's what happened to my mom!