US$317
Sofitel
US$164
US$143
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

The Landmark Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$116
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$204
US$252
US$193
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$135
Sheraton.com
US$279
US$251
US$413
All reviewsbutler servicebutler teammanor restaurantmetropolitan suitesignature bloody marypersonal butlerspg platinum memberbluetooth speakerother hotelshotel groupthe holiday innhandy phoneshower roomcakeeiffel toweryogurtperfect stay
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Staying at the St. Regis was a perfect home-base while in Macau. The service is some of the best i have seen around the world. The location to Venitian and MGM is very easy and walkable. Francais is one top bartender and knows his stuff.

We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
stregismacao, General Manager at The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Skeds24

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay at The St. Regis Macao.

I am pleased to learn that yo have you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location convenient. Your kind feedback will encourage our team to continue to delight our guests in the future.

Once again, thank you for your great support, all of us look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Great BOSE speakers to enjoy. Bathroom TV produce a fantastic sound system. Enjoyed the electronic curtains and shade. Didn't enjoy their Seersucker Robe, prefer the Velour Robe (which not avaialble I think). Generous to provide babies & kids amenities.

Very touching message from the Butler Peter. As a spg member, they have prepared two St Regis bears for my kids, even they are not with me in this stay. Enjoyed my flats & converse being polished.

Surprised for the online check-in/ out with the spg app! It's fun and engaging for the whole experience. I stayed for two days during the Easter period, St Regis is an oasis, where you do not need to que/ wait. It's quiet and not crowded with tourist group.

If you are a frequent traveller, if you have experienced other St Regis hotel, the Macao one is a little bit disappointed. The team is still very young and inexperienced. Moreover, Butler Allan is terrific, he knows your needs. I love the wake up call, it makes your day!

Room Tip: Bring a second phone or the iPad if you wish to use the BOSE speaker while your phone is always around for whatsapp/ wechat/ e-mail.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
stregismacao, General Manager at The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Emily F,

I am delighted to learn that you had a great stay and enjoyed the anticipatory services from our team. I have also taken note on your feedback for our staff and please accept my sincere apologies.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

I booked a suite with my wife to celebrate her birthday on 29-March.
The good part about my stay is that butler service there was amazing especially a girl named Elaine who serves us very well. If it wasn't for her service, my rating for this property would be terrible and not poor! They offered a butler doll to my wife as a birthday gift and also some baby toys to my soon-to be born baby. Coffee and tea are free during the stay and the deliver time is always within 10 minutes which is good.
The bad part which caused them such low rating are the other departments beside butler team.
I arrived very late that night and I was in a hurry to celebrate my wife birthday at mid-night. Since it was my first time going to St. Regis, I am not sure where it was. I drove my car to Sheraton and ask the security in front of Security where I should park as I booked St. Regis tonight. The security told me to make a few turns and go around the entire Sands Cotai Central to St. Regis which I did. When I finally arrived at the St. Regis hotel and approached a Valet parker named Seng or Sang, the attitude of that staff was terrible. I asked him where should I park as I am staying there, he told me that there is no self-parking in St. Regis and I have to drive all the way back to Sheraton and park there. I told him that the security guard there told me to come here and that I am in a hurry and need to check in ASAP and he replied to me in a very rude way: “you are only entitle free self-parking which is in Sheraton, if you are in a hurry, you can park here but I will charge you $40 an hour. As you like.” Then I replied that it was your staff who told me to drive here and I am in a hurry. Then the Seng guy told me: "up to you, you can drop your car here, I will just charge you" Not sure why the security at Sheraton and the Valet at St. Regis (They are both inside Sands Cotai Central) are giving out different information and also the attitude of Seng was extremely terrible!
The second bad experience that I have was the Butler team offered me a late check out at 16:00hrs but at 14:00hrs when I try to return to my room, the key doesn't work. I asked the housekeeping there to assist me to open the door but after he tried my key, he told us to approach front desk for new keys. My wife is 9 months pregnant and he didn’t offer to call the Front desk to confirm my ID but instead asking me to go down to the front desk. I ended up calling the front desk from the house phone at the elevator lobby and I stood there with my pregnant wife for more than 10 minutes for the bellman to bring me a working key.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
stregismacao, General Manager at The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear AlanSWYuen,

Thank you so much for staying with us and your time in reviewing our hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for failing to deliver a memorable experience. Your valuable feedbacks are well noted and I have followed up with the necessary departments to ensure these encounters are not repeated.

I hope this negative experience would not deter you from giving us another opportunity to prove this is not our normal standards. Should you decide to give our hospitality a second chance, please feel free to email us at Macao.butler@stregis.com and allow us to personally take care of your stay.

General Manager, Operations

Reviewed March 30, 2018

We spent one night in Macau for a family trip with kids, no gambling. Service was superb throughout the hotel -- at reception, concierge, restaurant, etc. Staff was friendly and efficient, and followed up promptly (every time, a first!). Bravo!

- Concierge/butler pre-arrival - The butler service set the tone; they immediately responded to various email requests for help with restaurants, shows and tour bookings. After initial contact, they continued to follow up and then execute.
- The rooms - well decorated, comfortable beds, quality linens, great shower pressure in the bath, great black out shades, nice sitting area plus desk.
- Check-in - It was nice to be able to sit at a desk and check-in in a relaxed setting, rather than waiting in long lines like at the Venetian
- Butler service - We were immediately greeted by our fantastic butler, Felix, who took us to our room.
- Kids - Great amenities for the kids, from soaps from German to robes, slippers and gifts.
- Restaurant - Though breakfast was not included in our room rate, we ate the buffet breakfast at the Manor. Good variety of foods (western, Chinese, local, Japanese), high quality (pastries were excellent), comfortable seating area. Service excellent; plates cleared quickly and efficiently. The hostess was memorably friendly and welcoming.

Transportation: complimentary shuttle bus from the Taipa ferry terminal was quick and efficient (St Regis complex was first stop, 10 minutes max).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear ny traveler 02

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your positive feedback.

I am delighted to learn that you had a great stay and enjoyed the anticipatory services from our team. Your compliments will certainly be shared with the rest of the team. They will be delighted to know that they managed to create some memorable experiences for you and your family!

Once again, thank you for your great feedback! My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you to The Best Address – The St. Regis Macao again soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I was in Macau for 2 days and stayed at St. Regis on Cotai Strip for one night. Previously I had stayed at St. Regis in Shenzhen (which was disappointing...) - but St. Regis Macao exceeded my expectations! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a more luxury, comfortable, quiet hotel located conveniently on the strip.

I rarely write reviews but the service was really great - from check-in, to the butler service (and the butler was so kind), to the staff at the bar and at the restaurant. The room was spacious with a good view, and also clean, modern and nice.

There are many so-called "luxury hotels" that don't live up to their name, but St. Regis Macao really delivered. Thanks!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view :) and the butler service is great
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Chairmaine_LLL

Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to show you our bespoke service and delighted to know you had a great stay experience with us.

I would also like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation with regards to your experience with us, especially for our signature St. Regis butler service. Your kind feedback will encourage our team to continue to delight our guests in the future.

Once again, it was a pleasure serving you during your last stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.