The Kyriad is a pleasant, clean and well equipped hotel. We arrived very early but were allowed to use the free parking and complete all the check in paperwork in exchange for a ticket to swap for a key after 3pm to avoid queuing again. The reception staff were very helpful throughout our stay, allowing us to send tickets we had forgot to print by e-mail and they printed them free for us. The hotel was busy and noisy, full of groups of children, families and not somewhere to go if you're after a romantic quiet break but how can you expect anything else at disney. At no point though was our sleep disturbed or our break spoilt. Breakfast was plentiful in choice and set us up well for the day. There was also sausage, scrambled egg and beans every day as well as the continental option. The bar was quite pricey, but drinks all over Paris were pricey. We found a bar called rock and roll circus in the Montmartre district were pints we're 3 euros in happy hour. Average price was 7euros. We ate once at the evening all you can eat buffet at the kyriad. The was meat and fish, potatoes and chips which were all ok. The salad and sweet selection were really good. You also got unlimited soft drinks in the price. This was very reasonable at 21euros compared to the cost of eating at the chain restaurants in the Disney village, but still expensive for what it was. The free bus no 54 to Disney, the Disney village and train station was regular and extremely useful. Disney itself was very quiet and our longest queue was about 20 mins however being just 2 adults we didn't pay any attention to length of queues for the kids rides. Paris was only a 45 min train ride away. We paid for the travel Paris pass, 30 euro each which allowed for unlimited rides on any rer train, metro train, bus or tram in Paris for 2 days. the kyriad is great for a budget stay if you want to save some money for seeing and doing other things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Especially designed for families, the Hotel invites its guests to enjoy the cosy, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of the French countryside, just beside the Disneyland(R) Paris Parks. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are at disposal of the guests. A free Wi-Fi access is available all over in the hotel. A free shuttle service to go to and to come from the Disney Parks is at your disposal from 6:00am to midnight, every 15-20 minutes. Free luggage storage is provided in the Hotel. The bar L'Abreuvoir welcomes you from 8:30am to midnight and proposes an express breakfast and a snacking service with a large choice of sandwiches, paninis, salads... The restaurant Le Marché Gourmand welcomes you from 7:00am to 10:30am for the "all you can eat" buffet breakfast and from 6:00pm to 10:00pm for the "all you can eat" buffet dinner. Since the month of July 2015, the Hotel Kyriad invites you to come and observe our farm and its animals: alpacas, ponies, goats and sheeps who have a specific mission for the Hotel: mowing the grass of our beautiful gardens, this is called the "Eco-pâturage": A 100% natural mowing! We care for the environment while proposing a fun & enjoyable attraction to all our clients, children and adults!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Kyriad Paris Disneyland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris Hotel Magny-Le-Hongre
- Kyriad Disneyland Hotel Paris
- Hotel Kyriad Disneyland
- Kyriad Disneyland Paris