Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$62
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Agoda.comUS$66
All reviews main building bread eggs highway minibar couch
Selected filters
Reviewed February 7, 2020 via mobile

We spent two weeks at the hotel, it was really amazing, from reception to cleaning, they were really great, very served, thank them one by one from the manager to the youngest employee and we wish you all the best.

Date of stay: February 2020
Federica F, Direttore at AS Hotel Dei Giovi, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2020

Dear Naoual,

What a wonderful comment! really.
Thank you very much for this kind feed-back, we are very proud that your stay at As Hotel dei Giovi was enjoyable.
I will make sure to share your feed-back with the team, I am certain this will encourage them in their daily trip to look for excellency.
We can't wait to host u again very soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2019 via mobile

I stayed for 1 night and i can say that the room is very good and the toilet is the same. My only problem was with the air conditioner that was not working and nobody gave me a solution or followed me to check on it. After all the place was nice and the staff are really friendly.

Thanks

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Federica F, Responsabile reception at AS Hotel Dei Giovi, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2019

Dear Hamadalkhater,

many thanks for your kind review and for staying at the As Hotel dei Giovi during your recent stay!

We are happy to read that you like the accomodation; i'm sorry to read about this problem with a/c, we double checked the system and now everything works fine.

thanks for all and see you soon !

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights for F1 race in Monza. I don't speak Italian and the staff went out of their way to be kind and polite. Also, the breakfast is worth the price of the room alone. Very comfortable rooms and well appointed.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

so many thanks for your wonderful review! We couldn't ask for better!!
It's really nice to read your nice comments about the staff and the hospitality!
We commit ourselves to offer you the best service ever!

We look forward to see you again in the future!

many thanks once again
best regards!

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for one night while traveling.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Barkeeper was so nice.
Breakfast had lots of choices and was fresh ☕
The rooms and breakfast area were renovated recently 2017
You can get 10‰ discount, when booking directly at their Webpage or via phone
Highly recommended

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank ralbrunn76
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

I stayed their for 4 days and I like it very much. The room was lovely and I like their cleanness, staff was lovely and their breakfast was lovely as well. It's a 4* hotel but I gave them 5* because it's a best place for me to stayed their and enjoyed my holidays.

Date of stay: August 2019