Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews great food and service nice hotel business trip cheese church noise summer
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2020 via mobile

Traditional and family-run, yet stylish and inspiring. Access to local pool and excellent location / access to hiking routes. Also, very family-friendly. Great food and service for breakfast and dinner. Nice pieces of art all across the hotel. We will definitely return.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2020

We stayed 5 days in this little gem. The historic building is fantastic. We stayed in the Max Suite which is a wonderful and beautiful decorated room. The breakfast is such a treat every morning, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves every time. The amazing service and the best fried eggs imaginable. I don’t think any egg can beat it. The fresh herbs, cheese and greens they use are so tasteful, the coffee is a dream. We can surely recommend this place for an unforgettable stay. However I like to mention one thing, if you are a light sleeper or are seeking a noise free Room..I would suggest NOT to stay in the Max Suite. This room, although my favorite of all especially the bathroom, is on the first floor in the historic building overlooking the village square/church on one side and the terrace/Stube on the other side. This means - in summer with the windows open, there is no airco , that you will hear chatter laughter and noise from the garden/terrace if you are unlucky until far after midnight. My husband had no problem with this, but I myself being a light sleeper had to wear earplugs to fall asleep. Next time we may consider staying in the other building if that means it is more quiet there.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Louisa Tina v
Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

Kind welcome, nice hotel and good food. I was there just one night for business. Wished i could stay longer. I would recommend this hotel. Unfortunately i had not the chance of using all the service but I Am sure the standard is high

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
PeterHirschen, Inhaber at Hotel Gasthof Hirschen Schwarzenberg, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2019

Dear Pina P,

thank you so much for taking the time and share your experience with us. Let's hope next time will be leisure and three nights. We'd love to convince you with the rest of our services in order to make it to the 5th point in your reviews! ;)

See you soon, all the best,

Peter

Reviewed September 16, 2019

Small room at the corner dependance building , very hot inside, nice main building. Parking was terrible and long walk from it to get luggage in the room. Food was nice , personnel is average. Lot of traffic around the hotel because it is directly located at a main road. I got the bill for a table where we took some drinks and was assumed by the hotel that all people on that table
Was belonging to us. We payed for it...

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2019

We have been to this hotel few times and we found the structure quite nice. Now we spent a night between the 6th and the 7th of September and our experience has been quite disappointing. The dinner has been mediocre and absolutely overpriced. The room has been even more disappointing. It was cold and the heater only worked for 30 minutes. In addition to this at 6:00 in the morning the heater started making much water noise and it continued for an hour waking us all up. So in summary dinner and room ovepriced for a very poor experience. We will not go again in this structure.

Date of stay: September 2019