Lowest prices for your stay
US$64
Free cancellation until 21-09-29
eDreamsUS$64
TravelocityUS$68
Orbitz.comUS$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2015

Stayed at this hotel for one night on our trip back from Spain, booked a double room and ended up with two single beds. Room was at the front of the hotel with bars underneath, extremely noisy! Went to restaurant for a meal, no one spoke English, menu was all in Spanish so didn't know what was on it, ended up eating our own sandwiches in our room. Breakfast was buffet style continental, all laid out on large tables with flys enjoying the spread. We ate toast had coffee and left. Would not recommend.

Room tip: Doesn't matter because you don't get it
Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed July 2, 2015

Excellent run hotel with a Restaurant and Bar attached.
Very clean and with large bedrooms and some lovely views over the Pyrenees from the rear hotel bedrooms.
The bar served Tapas or more substantial meals if required. We had Egg & Chips with local sausages and the eggs were so fresh that the hen had probably just laid them.
A good choice of hotel for us on our drive back to Zeebrugge.
I'd definitely use it again and recommend it to others.

Room tip: The rear rooms have spectacular views of the Pyrenees
Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed June 30, 2015

My previous stay here was around 10 years ago and the hotel has not changed. It still offers excellent value for a quality room which, even if overlooking the street, is quiet. There is a good wifi connection and the rooms were spotless. My only beef is that my dog had to spend the night in the car. However he is used to this and as the car was parked in a street outside, he also protected the contents; so other than in winter when it can get extremely cold - no problem.

Sabiñanigo offers an excellent jumping off point for the central Pyrenees and is a busy town, so this hotel is well worth considering should you want a mountain holiday. However, for me, it is a very good overnight stopping place as Spaniards eat late, so when driving south, I can push over the border.

A tip with this hotel is that it is old enough to have a traditional bar within the building for the locals (exit the front door and it is on the right at the end of the building). Now I enjoy eating, but in high summer, I find it too much to eat a full three course restaurant meal every night. I was able to sit outside the bar with the dog at my feet enjoying some excellent tapas with a couple of beers watching the world go by. It was great to relax like this after a long drive from north of Tours in France. I also had a traditional Spanish Breakfast there the next morning (Coffee, orange juice and a sticky bun) - the total cost for dinner and breakfast was less than €15.

The next morning, I paid a bill for my room which surprised me as it was under €37- however, I was travelling alone.

Room tip: I was on the third floor (there is a lift) and it wasideal; presumably the higher floors are as good.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2014

We found that for the price the room was very large with comfortable beds. The room we were given had a very large bathroom with walk in shower instead of the usual shower over the bath. The bar served such nice tapas we did not use the restaurant. The staff in reception and the bar were friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2014
3  Thank terrymos486
Reviewed September 27, 2014

after touring the town found this hotel on the main street, only 49 euros for double room with two beds,decent breakfast for extra 6 euros, bar next door where you can sit and take in the views, carparking across the road which was handy, nice helpfull staff all in all was one of the best hotels we stopped in spain on our recent tour around, would not hesitate to book again if we visit this area again. forgot to mention fridge in room.

Date of stay: September 2014