“Great Location. Great Food”
Review of Tapas

Tapas
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Hastings
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2012

We sat on the lower level, great view of the sea, good selection of Tapas, we had 4 plates each, this was enough food for the two of us. We shared everything, out of the eight plates, 7 were excellent. reservation recommended.
Enjoy.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,103)

Reviewed 10 April 2012

The food and service was very good. We sat on the lower level next to the beach and found that the chairs got to be very uncomfortable. Also it was so busy and loud that it was hard to enjoy the ambiance of the sun setting on the water.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

I recently ate here. The food was decent. We had our 3 children, 12, 10 and 8 with us. They were able to make a simple pasta for them. I had Mahi Mahi, which was ok. I did not like the potatoes that were served with them. Overall, a nice dinner, but a lot of it had to do with the view. We sat upstairs, which was nice. Not sure I would return, there are better choices.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

Sadly, our hotel has very average food so we have been eating out a lot on the south coast of Barbados this week. After doing my research, the first restaurant we tried was Tapas and it was a good choice. We got a table on the seafront, service was very friendly and efficient and the food was also very good. There were a couple of small cooking mistakes (my Duck was overcooked for instance) but the flavours of the food made up for it with the seared tuna being the highlight.

The one small comment I would make about the Tapas menu is that is that some of the dishes tend toward being overly complicated. For me, they'd be better off leaving out a couple of ingredients on some of the more complicated dishes and focus on making sure the amazing ingredients they have access to are cooked perfectly. Anyway, this is a small gripe in the scheme of things - we had an excellent meal and a wonderful evening at Tapas and I'd highly recommend it to any foodies visiting barbados. As a matter of fact, I think we are going to go back for a second time before we leave!

Reviewed 8 April 2012

First time at Tapas and the seafood was excellent; wait was a little longer than typical in the Carribean, but it was a busy night. Only drawback was a long wait to get in, so be sure to get a reservation. Prices are a little high, but not out of line. Awesome view of the ocean right on the Boardwalk. A very pleasant experience overall.