We have just returned from two weeks stay here and for location, cleanliness and value for money this is unbeatable.
The only downside for me is that the atmosphere seemed a little flat. No music around the pool and we were asked to turn ours down by another guest, evening entertainment was finished by 9.30pm and advertised daytime activities didn't happen.
Now I know what this hotel is like I would stay there again but maybe for my first stay my expectations were too high.
Front of house and restaurant/bar staff were great though
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the South Coast of Barbados in an ocean front setting with access to two white-sand beaches, and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Refurbished in June 2009, we are an excellent hotel for those looking for a self-catering but full-service property near to all the amenities the island has to offer... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Butterfly Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly Beach Hotel Barbados/Maxwell
- Hotel Butterfly Beach
- Butterfly Beach Barbados
- Butterfly Beach Christ Church
- Butterfly Hotel Barbados