We stayed 7 nights in the hotel. Big room with huge bed kitchenette and bathroom. We had the triple mixed view room so we could see the sea a bit. The cleaners came every day. Towels and sheets has been changed 3 times during our week. We slept very well. You can hear some noise from the main road but still it was ok. You can have a trip around just use the bus it's cheap. There is a nice pool and plenty of sunbeds even you can take them to the beach.
Only thing we didn't like the staff at the reception desk.
The bar staff cleaners and the lady in the shop were very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the South Coast of Barbados in an ocean front setting with access to two white-sand beaches, and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Refurbished in June 2009, we are an excellent hotel for those looking for a self-catering but full-service property near to all the amenities the island has to offer... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, West Indies, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Butterfly Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly Beach Hotel Barbados/Maxwell
- Hotel Butterfly Beach
- Butterfly Beach Barbados
- Butterfly Beach Christ Church
- Butterfly Hotel Barbados