Stayed here with my husband for his 40th birthday. Lovely bottle of fizz in our room on arrival. We had a superior ocean view room and the view was lovely. The room itself was nice if a little dirty in places (Bathroom could do with a good scrub, skirting boards were filthy!) We found all the staff to be lovely if a little slow at times with service. We were full board and enjoyed all of our meals. I do agree that the people who are repeat visitors feel they have preference with staff over other guests. The beach is absolutely lovely and the sunsets are amazing to watch. There were some strange goings on while we stayed there which resulted in a man being badly
beaten. "Apparently" an intruder climbed up someone's balcony and broke in although the hotel denied this and said the man was let into the room. Having said that I did feel safe as this hotel with the security around. I don't think I would return to this hotel and would try somewhere else if I visited Barbados again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the South Coast of Barbados in an ocean front setting with access to two white-sand beaches, and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Refurbished in June 2009, we are an excellent hotel for those looking for a self-catering but full-service property near to all the amenities the island has to offer... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Butterfly Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly Beach Hotel Barbados/Maxwell
- Hotel Butterfly Beach
- Butterfly Beach Barbados
- Butterfly Beach Christ Church
- Butterfly Hotel Barbados