Back again to see all the same friendly staff, like returning to an extended family.
The rooms are again clean, and whilst fairly basic we have separate en-suite with shower, toilet & wash-hand basin.
In the room is a small sink, kettle, toaster & 4 ring hob cooker (no grill, oven or microwave).
Great location, handy for busses all over the Island, particularly the South & West coasts, plus walking distance from Oistins where we have bought both a cooked fish meal & also bought fresh raw fish to pan-fry in our room.
Next door is a great little Roti shop & across the road is a great Chinese so no shortage of affordable dining options.
Hopefully the prices stay low & Sterling appreciates against the US Dollar, before next years trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the South Coast of Barbados in an ocean front setting with access to two white-sand beaches, and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Refurbished in June 2009, we are an excellent hotel for those looking for a self-catering but full-service property near to all the amenities the island has to offer... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, West Indies, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Butterfly Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly Beach Hotel Barbados/Maxwell
- Hotel Butterfly Beach
- Butterfly Beach Barbados
- Butterfly Beach Christ Church
- Butterfly Hotel Barbados