“Possibly the friendliest Bar/eating place in the Caribbean!”
Review of My Friends Place

My Friends Place
Price range: US$1 - US$25
Description: My Friends Place is a local pub style gathering spot where friends meet for a cocktail, cold Banks, or a mouth watering menu item. Open daily from 7 pm with daily drink special and local cuisine and the BEST rum punch on the island! My friends place also delivers local entertainment nightly with the friendly charm and atmosphere on the popular St Lawrence Gap. Come in and say hello!
Reviewed 14 August 2017

There are plenty of good places to eat and drink in The Gap, from excellent fine dining restaurants to great little cafes. But this place beats the lot of them for service and atmosphere. With a warm welcome every time and a good range of light meals - plus live music - we loved this place.

2  Thank hazel564
There are newer reviews for My Friends Place

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

One of the best places to eat to have a nice hang in Barbados. Staff is very friendly and food is great. We had coconut shrimp and grilled fish and salad which were very well prepared. Pina colada is the best I've had in Barbados (I've visited many spots in Barbados and had a lot of Pina coladas ). Setting perfect for family; entertainment was very much to our liking. I'm looking forward to visiting again...my new spot in Barbados.

7  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

One night on our visit we stumbled across My Friends Place whilst walking down the Gap.
There was live music going on and a few patrons so we grabbed a table and were served straight away.
There was a happy hour on so we were lucky and were very satisfied with our drinks and ordered some nibbles and had fries and fish cakes!! The portions are really good too!

Overall it was a great evening

3  Thank Naomi0581
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I recently went out to eat at My Friends Place while on vacation. The atmosphere was homey and inviting, the service was excellent and the fish cakes and coconut shrimp were phenomenal. My daughter is very picky, not here. She ate all of her cheeseburger and was so happy. The flying fish sandwich was excellent and then came the entertainment. My wife and I could have listened to the music all night!!! Tina was so nice and inviting. Thanks again for the rum punches. Btw we loved it so much we went two nights in a row. Can't wait to visit again.

6  Thank Brett F
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We had walked by the place and saw how busy the restaurant was and decided to try it. BEST decision my family and I made this trip!

There was really good live entertainment so after dinner we just hung out and had drinks. The food was simply fantastic and the service was welcoming and friendly! Trust me they have the absolute BEST rum punch on the island Do not go and not have a glass. We going back again on Friday night before we leave for karaoke

3  Thank Lori B