“Nice atmosphere”

Harlequin Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I’m not a huge Seafood lover, which I know this place is famous for.

I had the special was blackened chicken with a mushroom sauce and caramelized rice - it was ok but I wished I would have ordered something else. It sounded better than it was. Not complaints - just not what i expected as far as flavour goes. Other people’s dishes came out looking amazing.

This is definitely a couples place . Beautiful lighting and ambiance. I would go back and try something else.

Others I spoke to at my hotel said the seafood is a must at harlequin. I guess I missed out on the real good stuff.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,324)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

4 of us went for dinner and it was great. Couldn’t decide on entree and waitress Julie recommended two half orders. Great idea and hubby did the same thing. Lamb chops, Mahi-Mhairi, shrimp, seafood crostini and flying fish were our choices and everything was great. Easy to get to and outside seating, not waterside though, that would have made it spectacular.
Still here for a few more days and we will likely return this trip, if not, definitely next time,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Visited here twice on our holiday (second time because we couldn't get in where we'd planned to go) and on both occasions the food was good, but nothing special. The garlic bread and cheese appetizer was excellent, and the mains were good.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We went with a party of 8 for dinner to the Harlequin. Restaurant. It is located in Saint Lawrence Gap, which is a very cool area of Barbados. We dinned outside. The service and food was awesome and it is definitely kid friendly. I had blackened barracuda. It wasn’t on the menu but the waiter had recommended it. All of our guests enjoyed their dinners that were so deliciously prepared. The prices are fair and atmosphere was fun. After dinner we visited some of local merchants and did some shopping. There are also some bars all within walking distance.. We h all had terrific meals. and a really nice evening. I I hope your get a chance to go to this restaurant and have as great an experience as we did.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Great place , food amazing , loved the fact we were not rushed in any way ,, wish we had eaten there a bit more but only saw it near end of holiday , but if you near here you must try !!!