We were told that Ocean 2 would be good and we were not disappointed. The rooms (suites) all face the ocean and are very comfortable with two large rooms, a balcony and a bathroom with a walk in shower. O2 is easy walking distance from the lively bars and restaurants of St Lawrence Gap. Beach area was nice and the sea swimming was great fun though a bit rough for beginners. Lots of beaches of all kinds were nearby. I would agree that the service in the restaurant could be a bit slow but it was also very polite and the coconut shrimps are fabulous. I would higly recommend this place - we spent a week here and another at Mango Bay on the West Coast which was very different but also very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap