“This place is well worth a visit.”

Steak House Grill & St. Lawrence Pizza Hut
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2017

I tried this on a recommendation and it exceeded my initial expectations. In fact I liked it so much I ate here 4 times on a 10 day stay at ocean2 down the road! They do an excellent flying fish cutter and I also tried the ribs and steak. The food was excellent, the steak was comparable to what you would have in a top restaurant. Finally the service was also excellent. Can't fault the place and would definitely recommend.

1  Thank 987jono

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

Loved this place, probably ate breakfast here 10 out of 14 days of our holiday, coffee was the best I had on the island, Vanessa our girl was always pleasant and friendly which made it all the better to keep coming back, eggs served as required, sausages were tasty, blueberry pancakes also very good, we came at happy hour of an evening too, they serve very potent rum punch and beer 2 for 1 which not a lot of places do, all in all I would recommend this place and we will deffo go back when we return to Barbados (thanks to Vanessa for looking after us)

Reviewed December 11, 2017

We ate lunch at this restaurant. As we walked in, we were greeted cheerfully by Vanessa who was also our server. She found us a nice table in the shade with a fan for ventilation (It's an outside eatery). The menu was quite varied with pizzas, sandwiches, and larger dishes.
My husband got the flying fish sandwich and I got a barbecue chicken sandwich. Our food arrived in VERY short order and was delicious.
The barbecue chicken sandwich was excellent with a hint of cumin in the barbecue sauce. The toasted roll dwarfed the chicken but the entire thing was great. The chicken was juicy. The fries that came with it were great. Crispy and fresh.
The flying fish was also dwarfed by the bread but was also great. It was fried lightly.
Vanessa was an excellent server. We just drank water and she brought us an entire pitcher and left it on the table for us. Her friendliness was greatly appreciated. She was attentive without being overly zealous. We will be back!

Reviewed November 23, 2017

We ate here twice. The food was average, although average in Barbados is pretty good. I am not allowed to drink alcohol so was pleased to find a selection on the menu of non-alcoholic drinks. There were a couple I had never heard of. One was called Fulbar or something like that. We asked the waitress what it was. She said it was a liqueur. We said 'Non alcoholic liqueur?' 'Yes,' she said. I didn't drink it, something didn't seem right. My wife did. She liked it and afterwards asked the waitress if we could buy it on the island. She said try any supermarket. We found it the next day. It was 11% proof.

Reviewed November 23, 2017

Service was at the right pace. Nothing too much trouble, asked for water to begin and were topped up throughout the meal. Fantastic rum punch. Food delicious, jerk chicken and Bajan potatoes perfection. Disappointed that the bill was offered before we asked for it - assuming it was because we didn't want dessert.