“Not cheap, but beautiful food and setting”
Review of Primo Bar & Bistro

Primo Bar & Bistro
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Description: Formerly Pisces Restaurant, the newly renovated Primo Bar & Bistro is making waves on the Barbadian scene. Under the patronage of Executive Chef Larry Rogers, the open-plan restaurant and lounge located just off the boardwalk is an ideal spot for more casual dining or just a quick bite and drinks. The varied eclectic menu with a subtle West Indian influence includes an extensive variety of fresh seafood, meat and pasta dishes. Eat, drink and relax in a unique ocean chic setting overlooking the picturesque bay in St. Lawrence Gap.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Really good food, setting and view. Service was inexperienced during our visit, so bit slow, but assuming they wouldn't be in business if that was the norm. We going back tonight !

There are newer reviews for Primo Bar & Bistro

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Brilliant staff attentive pleasant and eager to please.
Great food and presentation.
Decor and ambiance rustic elegant with the sea and St Lawrence bay lit at night.
Second time dinning at primo and it wont be my last.
Happy hour a must

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed the food at Primo. We ate there twice during our stay and I would highly recommend. They had an a la carte menu or a smaller menu 90BDS for three courses

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This restaurant has excellent service from the time you enter the door until the time you leave. The food was very delicious and the Primo fruit punch and desserts were awesome and very tasty. The view at this restaurant is very beautiful and refreshing...and the the décor is nice and calming...I want to give special thanks to the waiter Rawle and his team for the wonderful service that they provided...they made my 50th Birthday even more special and that's something I will cherish...I will be dining here again in the near future and I will recommend Primo Bar & Bistro to my friends, family and many others...thanks guys!!! Keep up the good service...:-)

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My wife and I ate here for her birthday and had an absolutely fantastic time. The wine choices were excellent (a little pricey) and the food was amazing. The Octopus Souse and Primo Bums were delicious apps followed by some mouth watering seafood (High Quality Bajan-fusion). For desert it was chocolate brownies and bread Pudding both of which were great. I will be coming back for my birthday and during our annual visit to Barbados. I recommend you do the same.