“Tasty pizza in great price”
Review of Buon Appetito

Buon Appetito
Ranked #5 of 84 Restaurants in Burgess Hill
Price range: US$30 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rea; Italian Run Family business with variety of selection of steaks, fish, pasta, [pizza dishes prepared with fresh ingredients and cooked by a proper Italian Chef.
Reviewed December 29, 2016

I visit this restaurant with my wife and 8yo child and food (pizza and pasta) was delicious. My child clean whole plate of tasty pasta. We managed to bump at a lunch deal ; £3 for any pizza expecting small size but pizzas were huge, in fact we could not finish whole plate, beer was great too served by super nice people. I will definitely be back there in near future.

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

Having meant to try it so many times I'm so glad we finally did! We visited Christmas Eve as a couple. It was very busy as you would expect but that and the team made for a good combination of a romantic but festive fun evening. The food was wonderful , the king prawns in their shell grilled with lemon were delicious and the lasagna very authentic and showed just how poor chain imitation Italian restaurant food is! We did get forgotten and I had to chase up our starters but the manager was very apologetic & we were offered a complimentary tiramisu due to the slight delay so win win! We will definitely be back and think we've found our new local favourite eatery-yay!

Reviewed December 19, 2016

Ordered a takeaway over the phone from these guys today , expecting the usual lunchtime offer.....however when we showed up to collect we discovered that the usual lunchtime offer isn't on this week. The options my son and I were given were walk away with no lunch, or pay double the amount we usually pay. The chap at the counter said to us "How would he know that we know about the usual offer...." an explanation when we ordered would have been useful.....Clearly our fault....I should have asked the price of course....buyer beware.
Very bad attitude from the chap serving, could have been the manager (?) as when we left he was straight on to his staff to trash us! As a family we have visited numerous times and have had the full works, probably not anymore.

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

Small but lovely restaurant. Very accommodating as there was a mix up with our booking. Great atmosphere, great service & delicious food. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

I love this place, great atmosphere, fantastic food , wonderful service and they are keen to help you out with your Italian if you wish to. Birthdays are a particular treat as they wish you happy birthday in their win memorable way - go on try your Italian!