“Excellent villa”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Viki P
“Excellent villa”
Reviewed August 27, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

The villa was amazing. It was clear,beautifull,modern,peaceful, the staff was friendly and it was in great location,with nice view

Dear Viki,

Thank you for your stay with us! We are so pleased you enjoyed our brand new villas.

Looking forward to welcoming you again really soon :)

AkisTsik
Ottawa, Canada
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G”
Reviewed August 23, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was exactly what i was looking for. A great luxurious place, with privacy, great view, a place that feels like home away from home.
I'll go back in a couple of weeks.
You should definitely try it.
The guy who welcomed me , Giorgos Tsalikis, was very polite and helpful, and he answered my phone calls answering all the questions I had during my stay. So, I need to make a shoutout to him. Great ! Great! Great! C u soon ...

Dear Akis,

Thank you so much for your stellar review. We are so happy you enjoyed your holidays with us.

C U Soon :)
Travel722...
Republic of Macedonia
“Kind of Paradise on Earth”
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Hello There!
As I was just married to my husband, WE decided to take a few days off and have a kind of honeymoon together with his best man and wife!
We finally came to see the real beautiness of Halkidiki.
What We were asking for was, lots of Space, quietness but closeness to the beach as well.
So We found on the Webpage of ERMIA Hotels & Resorts the "Bellevue Villas".
Some new builded Mansions in 2017 in the Place of Hanioti/Chanioti.
What can I say? The Manger did not promised too much!
When We arrived and the door opened it was much more than We ALL expected.
Fine and high quality materials (glass, marble and stainless steel) wherever We were looking at.
A huge panoramic view through the tinted five meter long french window in the living room, where You could see the private pool as well as the greenish-blue sea!
After a short orientation by the manager, through all the rooms and where to find everything, We got our keys and finally were able to start the Honeymoon.
Long Story Short!
We did enjoy the beautiful stay in that amazing Villa every second. Definitely 5 out of 5 Points here of the TripAdvisor Scala!
Everything was just perfekt, stabile Water pressure all day long (Jacuzzi is on deck), the A/C was cooling the House down, even under 45°C outside temperature in the shadow, Wi-Fi Connection was running as wild, as well as the Tv Programmes on all three Flatscreens.
The Service (Manager, Housekeeping, Poolboy) was available 24/7.
Everything You need for comfort is available in that Villa. Parking Place for Your cars is right in front of the door.
The local big supermarket is just three minutes away (by car).
Such a clean and luxurious accommodation is worth literally every "Penny!"
Me, my husband and his best man absolutely recommend this Bellevue Villa to everyone who wants to re-charge his batteries and enjoy the good, delicious and friendly life in Greece.

We look forward to visit Hanioti and the Bellevue Villas again!
That is for sure!
See You soon with other reviews by me.
Your Eli.

Your age range 25-34
Dear Eli,

First of all, we wish you to be as happy in your married life as was your first holiday with us.
We would like to thank you for your kind words. Indeed, we do try to offer the best service to our guests.

We are looking forward to seeing you again next summer!

Maria
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing