Lesse Hotel
Hanioti Melathron Hotel(Hanioti)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Naias Hotel(Hanioti)(Great Value!)
US$138
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Kastoria(Hanioti)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hanioti Village Resort(Hanioti)(Great Value!)
US$77
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$226
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Calypso(Hanioti)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsc blockgreat holidaya lovely sea viewwhite beachpool bar and restaurantmain poolbuffet stylecleaned dailyevening mealsee you next yearlovely pool areafamily holidayhotel is lovelyhalf boardjust arrived backnothing is too much troublegeorge
Reviewed November 21, 2015

Nice little hotel on a small hill. Kids found the pool amazing. I loved the White Beach beneath the hotel (short walk of a couple of minutes through the back gates and across a not busy road to the beach). This is not a luxurious but a lovely hotel, family-run I believe. You are not one of a hundreds of guests, you are recognized, smiled to and welcomed. We could even let our children play on their own. It felt so safe. One of the waiters was especially attentive. I like when they do not pay attention to how much time the kids actually spend on the mini golf and even allow them to spend the unspent paid time - tomorrow. The forgotten toys get returned because they know kids by their name and parent, though, it was middle of June and not too crowded. A big plus is a small library (always open) with books mostly in English and some in Russian. Again no fuss, I could take the book and return it in the middle of night if I wanted. Thank you for the joyful hours of reading and sunbathing.
Only one drawback. The food was OK, just OK, with limited selection, the restaurant lacks space and sometimes you could not even find a place to sit down...especially on those days when it rained. However, this was not enough to spoil my good impressions and I would love to come back again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank JasnaMilovanovic
Reviewed September 15, 2015

We were on vacation this year from 29.08 to 05.09 at Hotel LESSE, 2 adults and 2 children age 2,5 and 6. Very nice room with plenty of space for a big family.
Food was very good, rich breakfast - same every day, different dinner every day, spelndid deserts every day.
I can rate the cleaness of the room only B-, the Wi-Fi at the reception barely work at all.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank hgdan
Reviewed September 14, 2015

In the hotel I stayed in September 2015 with my family (two small children)
The hotel is ideal for families with small children.
We were staying in Building A.
The food is excellent and varied in the restaurant, but the waiter smile at you hard to see.
The rooms maintain the quality of the hotel for three star.

Often we were staying in pool bar, where working excellent bartender Jorgos.

Wi-fi - very bad.

Room Tip: Hotel with beautiful swimming pool complex,
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

The hotel was realy great,the food was amazing and rich the breakfast was the same everyday but the diner was different every evening. The pool area was clean and and the pools were big. Molos beach bar was 100 meters away from the hotel and the beach was really great with clean water and very comfortable sunbeads.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank María N
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Just came back from 10 days vacation in Lesse Hotel.
We are familiy of three ( girl 2,5 years old at the moment ).
We decided to go to Lesse because of mostly positive comments from many sources. We booked directly, and went there by car.

Why mixed feelings ?
at very begining I want to say that I think we are not spoiled tourists, looking for every detail , and also we are used to Greek stars standard which is not exactly the international one.. This will be my first point LESSE is not a four star hotel. I would give them straight and fair 3 stars.
Apart from that , mixed because sea is great, pool area very nice, food very satisfying.. but on the other hand, I will not say that facilities are great ( sunbeds , kids area toys, restaurant itself, rooms, especially bathrooms.. )

to go pro and contra :

Pro :
good location - 10 min walk or 5 min by car out of Chanioti. 100m out of beach which is very nice, sea is clear and warm, beach bars ( white and molos ) also very good
pool area - nice to stay in the afternoon , well kept, cold water in the morning
food - very good and tasty, wide offer for dinner. breakfast is the same every morning, open buffet in HB offer.
kitchen in the room - very convinient if you are with the kid.. fridge is great option

contra :
worn out facilities - rooms are dark, beds are not so confortable, bathrooms are small, and especially shower. we had a cot which was very worn out, and you can see cots all over the open area under the stairs.. I mean , I do not trust that they wash them up before they put it into your room. safebox in the room was out of the lock. for TV remote you have to ask reception, air conditioning is central and not up to task,

wifi is completely useless !!! open wifi ( LESSE network ) is working only at reception, and very slow and bad. Because of business I had to pay for the internet , but even that was not very fast..

receptionists are useless too.. mainly they do not have response, and they are simply sorry

crowdy and noisy .. public facilities are too close to rooms, and if you go to bed lets say at 23:00 you will have to suffer from noise up to at least 00:30 ..

Is it hotel for young people - no
is it hotel for older couples - no
is it family hotel - it should be , but can not reccomend,

for the money we paid I can find in that part of Greece far better options..

Sorry Lesse