“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We were a little bit early, that was no problem. We could get a drink first. The menu is good for everyone (meat, pasta, vegetarin, pizza) en for our sun we could order half a pasta. The food was delicious, the staff was great. A cosy ambiance, the staff was singing in the kitchen (I heard when I went inside). Really good restaurant!!!!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Once you find it there is no looking back. Great steaks from the grill, best Pizzas around, PLUS genuine and delicious vegetarian and vegan menu. Staff are friendly and helpful. Nothing more to say. My favorite in this area.

1  Thank cminton7
Reviewed August 10, 2018

This restaurant is in a covered outdoor position not far from the station at Attigliano. It is family and pet friendly. We went twice during our recent stay in Umbria. The pizzas are great and the grilled meat is delicious. The staff are very friendly and efficient. All in all a great place to visit.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Staying the town Attigliano with family we found this absolute fabulous restaurant with great ambience and great steaks and pizzas. This place is a definite must when traveling through here. It is a short way from the A1 Autostrada in Attigliano. The steak was grilled on the outside grill and tasted great. The local red wine was also good. Try the baked potatoes as well.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Went here with my family, I had a pizza which was very delicious and the rest had meat grilled on the outside grill. My father in-law said it was one of the best steak he had had. A lot of locals eat here and the atmosphere is relaxed and fun. I would definitely come again if I was staying in the vicinity.