Millhouse B&B(Ballymote)
Castle Dargan(Ballygawley)
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$113
US$178
US$98
Hotwire.com
US$99
  • Restaurant
US$95
All reviewsfor sunday lunchbooked a tablefish cakeshoneymoon suitefamily meallovely decorhotel restauranttable servicesmall hoteldouble roomstayed here for nightscouldn't do enoughpleasant stayone night staysligowardrobetoiletries
Reviewed May 2, 2018

We stayed here recently in a family group. The staff were very helpful, friendly and patient at all times. The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. There was plenty of hot water for showering in the morning and at night. We had dinner in the restaurant and despite only booking it an hour or so in advance, they were more than happy to accommodate our group of 7. The food was very good, we had a variety of dishes and everyone enjoyed what they'd ordered. I'd recommend the hotel both to stay in and to eat in.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

This is second Sunday in a row to visit the Coach House hotel for Sunday lunch in ballymote it was absolutely superb on both occasions we all had different meals and each and everyone was beautiful and very well presented staff very courteous and efficient definitely will be making this a regular visit

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Fabouls place to stay, friendly staff, good food, loved the breakfast, a lot to choose from. Really enjoyed my stay. Rooms were nice and clean. Great value for money, would definitely recommend to anyone. Not too far from Sligo twos

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2017

Not a lot to say with this review as I only booked a night here for a bed as I was attending an event a few miles away from Ballymote. I booked by phone well in advance & was happy with the rate that I paid having checked for the best rate available on the different booking sites.
A small hotel, easy to find in the town & with plenty of parking spaces in the free of charge car park. Check in was quick & fairly unremarkable with not a lot of info offered other than breakfast times.
My non smoking double room was ok, big enough with carpet floor, comfortable double bed, bedside lockers, wall mounted tv, dresser & chair, coffee table & chair, wardrobe, tea & coffee. I read about noise issues from music in the bar & the bar did seem fairly busy when I headed out for the night but I didn’t have any problems whatsoever, maybe because I returned to my room after the music had stopped. Wifi was free but not the best I’ve come across, let’s call it sketchy at best.
The bathroom was okay, clean with a bath, shower with good pressure, toiletries & towels.
I gave the breakfast a miss, preferring to catch up on some sleep & so, can’t comment on the choice or quality of it.
Checking out was quick & friendly.
I didn’t really spend enough time in the hotel to make up my mind about it, heading straight out after arriving & just throwing my overnight bag in to my room & returning in the early hours. From what I saw, in my opinion, it was okay, basic but clean & comfortable & adequate for what I required during my stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Family meal at the Hotel restaurant was a lovely experience. Comfortable, friendly staff, very good value; Chef's special was really good. Table service from the barman. We will return on our next trip.

Stayed: October 2017