Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Meer Adnan A

Excellent

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 18, 2016
I am really impressed to see they have still maintaining their great service, i should say this time it was even better than my last visit. Everything was great here. All the staffs are well behaved and very friendly and helpful. Especially Sr. Executive Marketing officer Mr. Imtiaz Sumel is a great guy and has given me a very good deal. I have already decided to stay there for my next visit too.
Date of stay: March 2016
Room Tip: Rooms with sea view and balcony are great
Trip type: Travelled with family
      C$16
    3.0 km from Ocean Paradise Hotel & Resort
    Restaurant
    View more hotels in Cox's Bazar
    All reviews curry leaf restaurant sea view rooftop bbq room service swimming pool egg station other hotels family members buffet breakfast food quality family trip balcony bangladesh hospitality services cox foods
    Selected filters
    Reviewed March 14, 2016

Stayed on a two night w/e break, on a special offer basis. Hotel is in a good location and very accessible to the nearby (less inhabited but pleasant) beach. Room was fine, although all sea view rooms had been booked so on this visit had 'mountain view' which actually overlooks front side and hills beyond, but quiet and pleasant enough good sized room. Staff extraordinary courteous and helpful at all levels, from the management, front desk and including room staff and cleaners! Relaxing enjoyable atmosphere

Restaurant 'Curry Spice' was good clean and accessible with reasonable menu and prices. Also enjoyed the rooftop evening BBQ - again good quality food, well presented and affordable.

Room tip: Sea view rooms preferred for lovely views at night are great and discreet balconies for relaxing and reading etc.
    Date of stay: March 2016
    • Trip type: Travelled with friends
    2  Thank Len M
    Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

This year was the 3rd year for us in Ocean Paradise and what impressed us the most was that it's still as clean and as well-maintained as it was the first year around! In Bangladesh ... that takes a lot of doing :-)
    Keep it up!

Date of stay: December 2015
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    2  Thank NoakhaillaBHOOT
    Reviewed February 15, 2016

Stayed at the hotel as part of the U19 Cricket World Cup.
    On arrival, our group were met with incredible enthusiasm and energy and a very warm welcome, and the stay promised much. Sadly that was as good as it got.
    Where to start... the rooms were bare - no information on catering options, no list of facilities (or costs), no tea or coffee making (maybe that's just me being picky), most staff with a lack of basic English speaking knowledge, although well-intentioned.
    Members of our party complained on the first night of rats in their room, and sure enough I photographed one in the hotel a few days later.
    The Wi-Fi connection in the rooms is almost non-existent, and usually needed restarting every 15-20 minutes, food in the main restaurant is poor in both quality and choice (didn't have breakfast after the first two mornings) - none of the staff seemed to have heard of brown bread.
    I still don't know if room service exists - I called the restaurant, reception, room service and housekeeping to ask if there was a room service menu, was told there was by all four, but after an hour's wait nothing arrived.
    Laundry - despite the forms confirming return by 6pm - rarely came back before 9pm.
    The pirate's bar and rooftop bbq restaurant were both good, although service can be slow, even when there are few others dining.
    Although I made a complaint to the hotel management about the various issues early in my stay, I got the feeling nothing would be done about them.
    Such a shame that the warm welcome was undone by poor service throughout my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
    1  Thank sjd74
    OPL-CR, Manager at Ocean Paradise Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2016

Dear Sir,
    During Feb, we were going through some service quality issues I do agree. But then our management has a change. I invite you to come again to try and check if we haven't improved.

About WiFi, U19 Cricket time it was a big changes that we had to make. Also during that time, due to some overlapping WiFi for regualr guests and ICC, some places gave trouble. For ICC, we actually configured a separate WiFi which should be used by ICC officials for best performance.

Still, I would like to say, try us again and evaluate us, which will be more helpful for us.

Reviewed February 11, 2016 via mobile

The rooms are good, very friendly staff. Sabir Ahmed was outstanding! The gym can be improved on. The breakfast and dinner buffets can be improved. On the whole, the hotel is good, but a few touch ups can be made.
    The gym was a let down. Laundry service was excellent. Internet connection was congested for the most part.

Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed February 8, 2016

I am here for work on a sports tournament. The wifi even when using a router is very slow and often hangs. The breakfast is mass made. I'm not talking about the buffet, but the omelettes and fried eggs. The sauna is so small that you can hardly fit 2 people in there comfortably. Also, where this is free at the other hotels where tournament teams are staying I was asked to pay BDT300. All my laundry was marked with a permanent marker and it took several days to sort it out. Laundry is often returned after 23H00 when you are trying to sleep. The staff can hardly speak or understand basic english. The gym consists of 2 treadmills of which 1 is out of order, 1 bicycle, some free weights that my nephew won't want to use and a bench. Room service takes forever. Their brochure also has a lot of items on that is false. I also hope you are slender as there is not much room in the shower.

Room tip: From what I've heard and experienced, ALL rooms are poor.
    • Trip type: Travelled on business