All reviews happy hour local village other guests mongolian bbq outdoor shower meal plan dirt road kava ceremony day bed shark dive curry night deluxe seaside bure dive shop a true fijian experience meal package lovo night pacific harbour
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

We had our accommodation up on the hill and the views were amazing.
Room was clean and basic...
The breakfast was basic but more than enough.
We were " thrown" by the 1 dish offered on our first night...being "curry night" @ 50.00 per person.
No other options were offered...but the food was fine and new portions came out as needed.
The bar staff were lovely and always asking us if all was fine.
The evening we left...they had the meals on the beach deck which was just great and better atmosphere!
Much nicer and there was a choice...drinks were not too bafly priced.
It is better to have access to own car to get away for a bit of the time.....it is a long way to main road etc.
The venue needs some renovations but again, it is Fiji!

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

I have already been to crusoes retreat 3 times since March and m planning my next trip again.we had our daughter's 21st birthday
there n the management n their staff made it very memorable for us.on arrival we were welcomed by the beatings of the drums n garlends followed by coconut drinks.the food was traditional fijian style n was just perfect we had more then 30 people in our group n every one was taken good care of.
Just loved sitting in the new Taki bar overlooking the ocean n enjoying drinks.
Though the place does need little changes but what Reshmi Sharma n her team is doing is great.
Thanks Reshmi Sharma,your husband and your very friendly n dedicated staff's at Crusoes Retreat
See u guys soon

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank meganeeta101
Reviewed October 22, 2018

I have just returned from a week at Crusoe's my second trip this year. I had a fabulous time and cannot complain the food was excellent and if you didn't like something it was no trouble to prepare something else you just had to ask ,I had the best lovo I have ever had in fiji and I have been coming for over 20 years. I have read some reviews that guests don't like being greeted by Indians, actually the Indians in Fiji are born in Fiji and they make up 50% of the population so what is the problem ?The Indian community associated with Crusoe"s have a great relationship with the Fijians .We had lots of activities ,egg throwing .bowls ,Fijian dancing ,crab racing etc the staff were as friendly as ever the rooms clean ,management was very welcoming in the last 8 years of visiting the resort Reshmi is the best manager they have had she tries very hard to help the staff and one staff members children was waiting for her to finish work the manager gave them an ice cream to have she is very kind and certainly accommodating to guests . I look forward to returning next year .

Stayed: October 2018
3  Thank Cathie C
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

In Crusoe retreat we spent with my girlfriend 4 nights. I have never been in such a quiet And peacefull place. It was perfect for us-maybe Its not for everybody. Food was amazing, good portions even for a hungry man. Stuff is very friendly and helpful. My GF she had a health troubles during our staying and they did maximum to help us out and make sure that everything Is Ok.

Thanks very much for everything. I hope, that one day, we come Back to this place again.

Šimon And Kate

1  Thank 131katka_
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

We arrived at Crusoes Retreat to the friendly staff, a complimentary delicious cocktail and a gorgeous room with a stunning view, hammock, exotic outdoor shower and daybed looking at the ocean, palm trees and pool
The food is delicious and cooked to perfection, the seafood is amazing and good tasting drinks add to the great ambience.
A live singer while enjoying dinner was just lovely and everyone here was so welcoming. The pool and jacuzzi was a lovely chilled area with background music we were in PARADISE! The beach is so close to everything and your background is a tropical, green breath taking mountain forest which was just stunning.

We were immediately offered help with excursions, nearby local places and activities for the day.

Even though a little bit of rain on day 1 (hellos South Pacific) the photo says it all - pure paradise.

The hotel is so clean, the rooms spacious and clean and have an authentic Fiji style. An outdoor shower makes your whole experience even more authentic - there is 1 inside too!

The hotel offers activities all day, plus have an incredible diving company on site PADI certified and take you out to explore the ocean.

It is worth a drive from the airport to experience real Fiji, to see its true beauty with the feel of home and everything you need in 1 place.

The bar staff, reception and entertainment crew are so helpful and nothing is a problem. There is a great beach bar right on the ocean. Kayaks and snorkel equipment all complimentary and easily booked.

We travelled as a couple in our 30's but I would say this place is great.

For families, couples of any age or solos - they really have set it up to be a great holiday for all.

Thank you to everyone at Crusoes Retreat for the best stay, we will definitely come back and will always remember our holiday of a lifetime