All reviewsornos bayshort cutindividual poolssmall pathquiet havenshort walk to the beachthe busmykonos towndirt pathmain poolbreakfast selectionplunge poolcharming hotelview of the bayclean roomsbig poolstaff were wonderful
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

We are seniors who spent three nights in September, 2016. The hotel was clean, the staff pleasant, and the included breakfast was very nice.

A special extra that we have never before encountered was the presence, at the side of the hotel building of one of the many very small churches that festoon the island. This one, however was kept unlocked, so that any time one felt the desire to pray, or just meditate, the church was there.

The Dorian was really a good experience; it was a real treat at a moderate price level.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eugene22
Reviewed September 19, 2016

This is a pretty and well appointed hotel where you feel pampered. Our room was very large, with plenty of space, an outside terrace with a sea view and a small pool we shared with adjacent rooms. The breakfast was the best we had on our trip staying in several hotels.

The service of the staff is friendly and very professional. Anything we needed was dealt with quickly and with a very kind manner.

The room was beautiful with antique looking furniture. The bed was huge and very comfortable. It was peaceful and very quiet, unlike a lot of other parts of Mykonos. There was no noise at all.

It's a five minute walk to Ornos beach which is sheltered and doesn't suffer from the strong winds that the rest of the island seems to. You have to walk along a rocky path which is a bit odd, but only for about 50m, to get there. We were happily able to go to the beach and pop back if we'd forgotten something.

I loved being here.

Room Tip: Get a room with a sea view
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TimMcLoughlin
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Dorian on the 16th for 1 night. It was the last night of our holiday which involved visiting Mykonos, Naxos, Paros & Syros. Of which 7 nights were spent in Mykonos. All in all, 8 different hotels over 10 nights. We normally leave our room around 10-11am and don't come back till 11-12pm. Our hotel is normally just a base.

This is the best hotel, room, balcony, view , value for money I've ever stayed in. Not just on this trip but all the holidays /breaks I've been on and that's a lot.
I'm not sure if it was a bit of luck too, as the other rooms looked great, but they gave us a room that looked like it could have been 3 times more than what we paid.
The room , bathroom & private balcony were fantastic. We stayed at the front of the hotel overlooking the the pool & Ornos bay. With breathtaking views.
We could also see Mariah Carey's yacht about 1km in the distance.
The hotel doesn't have transfers and it was an extra 10€ each for breakfast but we didn't mind with a room and view like this.
It's also only a short walk to the beach and restaurants.
The pool and sunbeds are great too. The sunbeds even have a tied towelling round them which was very comfortable.
Once we saw the room and balcony we pretty much stayed in the room / balcony all day/evening and next morning until we had to leave.
I would give this hotel 100 out of 100 if I could on here.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kevin R
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

I v been staying at the Dorion for 5 years all I can say is the team is amazing , very friendly , you feel like home, very clean and amazing location and Romantic specially at night❤️

Below is the view from all the rooms.
Thank you Dorion Team and see you next year .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Suzanne M
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

I'm speechless with the amazing views and such welcoming staff at the hotel. The hotel was able to accommodate my daughter with a beach front view room, free breakfast and very affordable price. Definitely a 5 star hotel in my book but without the high prices...love it!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends