We had an overnight stop-over in Bangkok and chose this hotel based on price as it was circa $50 cheaper than the airport-based hotels. We had to wait 30 mins for the free hotel transfer bus and the journey then took about 20 mins. We eat in the hotel restaurant and the food was reasonably priced (£14 for two people) but not that tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bangkok Airport Hotel has a total of 278 rooms and Suites (230 Deluxe; 1 deluxe room for the physically challenged; 39 Executive Club Floor rooms and 8 Suites). The Hotel is 7 storys high. Its main facilities include; an All Day Dining Restaurant; Japanese Restaurant; Lobby Lounge Bar; 24 Room Service; Banquet and Conference Rooms; Outdoors Swimming Pool with Snack Bar; Gymnasium, Spa Treatment Rooms; Executive Club Floor with Private Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand/Racha Thewa