Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$25
View deal
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$30
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

The hotels is close to the BKK airport. The room was spacious and came with airport transfers and buffet breakfast. The hotel staff were great and made our stay enjoyable. Definitely recommend this hotel

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is 15 min from the Suvarnabhumi Airport. Use a Grab taxi to get there as local taxi drivers may not know it. The hotel can also arrange an airport pickup.The check in was a bit slow as there was only one concierge staff on duty. Got to my room and it was big and roomy with clean bathroom but the walls a bit thin. Nothing to walk to in the area. Fine for one night stay. Decent value for price. Not sure about the breakfast as I did not stay for that.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank tonylR3662JK
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Ok so straight up this is a transit hotel for Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport, I can’t imagine any other reason to stay there. I was super worried in advance of my stay given some of the awful reviews but was very pleasantly surprised. When we landed at airport we easily found area to get our free transfer shuttle bus and we only waited about 20 minutes for this. It was then a 15 min drive to hotel. The lady at check in was very friendly, the lobby looked newly built or renovated. We were then shown to our rooms, they were the Deluxe rooms and were exactly as per the photos on our booking website. They were clean, very modern (looked freshly decorated) and very spacious rooms with very effective aircon, a fridge, safe and TV. There is next to nothing in the area around hotel so we had dinner in hotel restaurant. Once again I was very pleasantly surprised. It was delicious and excellent value (chicken with cashews like THB140, curries about THB150). We booked at check in for the return shuttle to airport which departs every hour on the hour. This departed perfectly on time. Breakfast was pretty good, selection of the usual fruit, pastries, curries etc. Overall our stay was very good the only reason I’m not giving the full 5 out of 5 is the beds are crazy hard! Like complete rocks so my sleep quality was poor. Beds look very new so a shame they are so hard! Maybe a mattress topper would help? Anyway for approx €40 per night for the room it was excellent value.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Miracle Shuvurnabhumi is about fifteen minutes by car from the airport and is neither glamorous nor a place of luxury. However, it is a good option for that short transit stay while passing through Bangkok, the main draw being the shuttle service to and from from the airport at all hours. The shuttle runs every hour on the clock from the hotel. The rooms are dated but the bed, linen and the toiletries are just fine for that short stay. There is even a mini safe in the room and the WiFi works well.

In short, if you require a place to rest while transiting through Bangkok (without high expectations or other plans) Miracle will meet your need at a reasonable cost. They also have an establishment within the departure area of the airport for transit passengers (day rooms) but that costs about five times more for only six hours,

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Nafis A
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Needed a place to transit going and coming back from a family holiday and have actually stayed at this hotel before.
I booked 3 rooms through my frequent flyer program.

Due to the timing of my flights I double checked w my booking agency that my check in times would be honoured as I was requiring rooms around midnight.

On both of my flights (departure and return) I had problems with my prepaid bookings despite documentation from my booking agent.

Each time, I was told one of the 3 rooms booked had either lapsed in time or I was too early to check in ..... This was despite all the documentation I had with me.

Hotel staff wouldnt listen and just told me to call my agent .... at midnight !!!

In the end , both times I squeezed my family into the other rooms however arriving after a long flight, having to deal with this at midnight and then not having the full use of the rooms due to the delays in sorting out the booking was pretty disappointing.

So if you are looking for great customer service, this isnt the place.

In terms of the amenities ..... very old , bathroom terrible run down .....
Beds were ok
Breakfast that was included was basic.

If I had to pay to stay, I would try and avoid it at all costs unless you had no other options or had young children like I have to try and break up the long journeys.
It is not worth the rates that are being charged.

Noise can be an issue from outside as well as other guests coming or going.

Room tip: if you book through a 3rd party be very careful
  • Trip type: Travelled with family