My friend and I have 2 days opportunities to stay over night at Villa Maroc. We drove a car directly from the airport to this Villa, its about 3 hours but its worth it. This place is really peaceful far with the nice beach and not far away from this Villa there are many restaurants n Hotels. This villa has private beach beside nice swimming pool, and also offer good breakfast with friendly staffs. We thought 2 nights was enough but actually at least 3 nights better to stay here. The room is clean with good AC so even the weather very hot in day time but we dont feel it while we were in the room. we would like to go there again for our relaxing time. This place is good for families n honeymoon people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Maroc Resort in Pranburi redefines luxury on the Gulf of Thailand. Inspired by the distinctive architecture of Morroco, Villa Maroc promises an unforgettable stay on one of Thailand's most sought after coastlines. Our Pranburi resort combines Thai beach side living and warm hospitality with luxurious furnishings from North Africa. Villa Maroc luxury resort hotel Pranburi is a unique addition to Southeast Asia's accommodation scene. Villa Maroc Pranburi accommodation is designed to the highest standard. Villa Maroc Pranburi accommodation offers direct access to the enticing beaches of the Gulf of Thailand. Each unique room has its own, beautiful sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Maroc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Maroc Hotel Pran Buri
- Villa Maroc Thailand/Pranburi