Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is not a luxury hotel. But it is comfortable, quite nice, pretty beds, a few extra touches, good outdoor pool, and across the street from an OK beach. Breakfast is just fine.

Date of stay: January 2012
3  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I recently had the opportunity to visit Anchana.
As an expat living in Thailand, this was a great getaway during the week.
On arrival, reception had our check-in form ready and knew my surname.
We were shown through to our room and had beautiful delicious watermelon cocktails as welcome drinks, not just some warm juice, this was freshly prepared.
The restaurant has a great selection of dishes - from well prepared Thai cuisine to long desired Western meals. All excellently presented and reasonably priced. The house wine was delicious and the meals tasty.
With a 24-hour manned reception, you get a feeling that all is under control.
The swimming pool, with a proper kiddies section, crisp and clean.
A beautiful resort to stroll through and relax.
The following day, reception gave us excellent service, by arrange our transport back to Bangkok, they gave us various methods and prices, all done with a smile.
The hotel offers a wifi service, that is strong enough to be picked up by Smartphone.
Great American Breakfast.
And freedom to relax and just unwind, nothing forced and no unwanted looks
I will recommend Anchana to everyone.
Enjoy your trip and let the unwinding start

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank FrancoisB54
Reviewed April 11, 2011

I stayed recently and I must say, stayed there because of the 'above average' reviews. in my opinion (obviously!) there is nothing above average here. I am really not a picky traveler and even I was disappointed! The photos on their website make the place look FAR nicer and maintained than it actually is. I also came because I know that down the road many families who live in Bangkok stay at Dolphin Bay Resort, but I wanted a slightly nicer place. The room itself (we stayed in a family villa) was nice and spacious with great beds, pillows, a couch, nice TV and dvd player, etc but there was some sort of plumbing leak so the bathroom floor was constantly covered in water (clean water, whew!) and very slippery. The beach is picturesque with the nice mountains of Sam Roi Yod all around - but it's not a nice sand beach like Hua Hin - it's coarse at the top and then just plain muddy. Yes, it's safe to say it was a mud flat beach when you get near the water. This area is very popular with Thai families (who often don't like swimming in the ocean but rather walking on the beach) so I suppose it's whatever you like. This is the second time I've tried the beaches in this area, and the second time that I was so disappointed that I left after one night. BUT we did have a boat tour (booked through Dolphin Bay Resort since they quoted us 600 baht paid directly to the fishermen; Anchana quoted 1500 baht. There you go!

Date of stay: April 2011
3  Thank RavenStorm
Reviewed December 28, 2010

We stayed on Dec 15-20, 2010. This hotel is suitable for families, tranquil and peaceful area, beautiful beach, near national park. it's completely relaxing. The staff are very nice, helpful and friendly. Everything is perfect, especially fresh seafood. This is the one of the best hotel I've ever stayed.

Date of stay: December 2010
Reviewed December 15, 2010

I reserved this hotel form travel fair. It's terrible service. The management and sale won't keep promises. First I booked the date on Dec 4-6, 2010. Later I changed my mind postponing my visit. Of cause I gave them advance notice. They won't allow my family to change it and later they took our reservation money. It's terrible. Please beware.

Date of stay: December 2010