See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 5, 2015 via mobile

As Im here for buz trip, Im VERY HAPPY to recommend this hotell! They really go the extra mile in anything Ive requested. Super staff!

Kind, service minded, clean rooms, nice breakfast, adjacent to city center.

I would definately stay here again!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Annicka J
Reviewed June 12, 2015

We spend 2 night at the hotel and found the room very basic but clean, we were very impressed with the food and had all our meals there and equally impressed with the all the staff they were very friendly and always ready to help.
The location of the hotel could not be any better, we will definitely return.
Kurt Beyer
Bangkok

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2015

I stayed at Hotel Vinhuset for two weeks on business. For the first week, I was in a single. Bed was uncomfortable. Bathroom was tiny. The shower did not have any ridge or lip to keep the water contained. I rolled up a towel to try to dam the flow of water, but regardless, the entire bathroom floor would get soaked. The second week, I switched to a double room. It still wasn't great, but it was much better than the single with a proper shower and slightly more comfortable bed. My coworker's TV went up in smoke one night. On the positive side, the staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel wi-fi was blazing fast, delivering 75 Mbps consistently.

Room Tip: Church bells will wake you if you are in rooms along front of hotel
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2015

I stayed here on business, and was told by a local that it's the best hotel in Næstved. I won't dispute this, but it doesn't say much for the others!

I didn't sleep well at all because the bed was uncomfortable, and only had the thinnest of pillows. I had a 'desk' equivalent in the corner of my room that was basically a corner piece of wood on shelf brackets, but most of the brackets were bent and falling out of the wall. I had to push them back into the wall before abandoning it and sitting on the bed to work on my computer. The blinds were not particularly effective and let in a lot of light.

The breakfast was fairly poor. Although I went down at 10pm which was half an hour before it finished, the hot selection was now cold and congealed and the pancakes were like shoe insoles. To be fair, the bread and cheese was good, but I was hoping for more. I didn't eat any other meals here so I can't comment on those.

The location of this hotel is quite good if you want to have a walk around town, and the staff were quite helpful and friendly. It also has free wifi that is actually quite good.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2015

This Hotel had a super great location in the center of Næstved, with restaurants and shops right outside. The room was nice and clean, The double bed was comfortable but a little disappointing, because it was just two singles put together. The staff was nice, breakfast was nothing special, and the food at the restaurant was very good, and also very typical Danish food. Even though I had a very nice stay, I would not recommend this place for younger travelers like myself. It seems like the hotel has a more traditional and old vibe to it, where elderly people without kids would really enjoy staying. Overall a nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple