Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here 1 week with the family in a big nice room. I really enjoyed the room we had much space for the family.
The food was really good as so far I always encountered in Servigroup hotels. On the tables and chairs had a cheap flair in the dinning room but well all good.
The location directly at the beach is very convenient, the pool a bit small and cold.
Beni casi más such is pretty boring so I would not recommend it if you plan to do more then beach/pool vacation. In addition you eventually have many football and volleyball team in the hotels in Benicasim, so many many kids, which can be loud

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

Awful!

Cancelled our £2.5k booking, didn’t even contact us to tell us they cancelled.

We were due to arrive in 3 days and we are currently rushing around to find a place to stay in during holiday season at a huge additional cost to us.

I will be paying a visit to this hotel upon my arrival to complain!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Servigroup, Customer Service at Hotel Servigroup Trinimar, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2019

Dear timwB6124QC,

We are sorry to hear about the incident that you suffered with your reservation. We would like to clarify that you made the booking for previous months and not for the correct date that you wished to come to the hotel. In any case, we are aware that our hotel staff managed to check you in and we do hope that despite this aspect you did enjoy your stay in our hotel.

Reviewed June 22, 2019

This is not a four star hotel for the following reasons: rooms are so small that it is almost impossible for two people to move around. The food, with the exception of breakfast, is mediocre. The desserts are the worst part and are absolutely disgusting-- so much sugar that your teeth will rot. And a lot of food coloring to make them look nice and bright. If you don't mind eating salads and fruit the food is ok. A positive part of the hotel is that in general the girls at reception are polite and friendly. Always ready to help.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Servigroup, Customer Service at Hotel Servigroup Trinimar, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Dear Ray V,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for sharing your comment on Tripadvisor and for your kind words about our reception staff.

We are sorry to hear that you felt that the room you were assigned was small. We would like to clarify that all double/twin room have the same size. In any case, be assured that we have taken note of your comment for future refurbishments.

With reference to the food offered in our buffet, we would like to mention that we are aware of the importance of enjoying a good meal, for this reason, we use fresh quality products which are carefully selected by our purchasing department and delicately elaborated by our chefs in order to offer the best service to our guests. We are sorry to hear that we did not reach to suit your needs.

Once again, we appreciate your feedback as knowing our guests opinions helps us to improve our service.

Customer Servigroup Department.

Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

Benicàssim is beautiful but I would say to stay somewhere else, I haven’t stayed in a Spanish hotel for some years yet I’m still confused on the rating. The bed was small and on a metal frame with wheels, a random fold away bed in the corner taking up space, horrible fluorescent lighting, dated decor and electrical amities that cut out while in use.

A wide range of services offered on paper but due to such poor reception staff I wouldn’t dare ask anything further. On face value they were friendly and any discussions is ended with “yeah ok” but when followed up the next day with the actual request it is meet with a poor attitude, someone going to check followed by a no. Silly things like moving our family dinner meal to a lunch, the day before not a problem but on the day it was late notice and even got a huff from the person on reception. Asked to change money which is advertised and displayed on the desk which was actually agreed on the first day of my visit to then be declined on the last day as I hadn’t stayed long enough (5 nights), really not sure about that.

Was also charged for using the sun lounger outside the hotel on the beach, checked with the attendant and he said no worries will charge it to your room.

On the plus side the bar staff were very friendly and helpful as well as the restaurant staff, Agueda was kind, friendly, helpful and the only person to check our stay was going well, can’t help leaving without thinking how is she not a manager as she appeared to do this with several other guests.

2  Thank Flukeylukey83

Dear Flukeylukey83,

Thank you for your comments and for your kind words about some members of our staff.

We are sorry to hear that your family had difficulties changing dinner for lunch, we would like to clarify that our staff informed you that in order to make the change you had to let us know in advance in order to be able to make the change and prepare the kitchen planification.

On the other hand, as we explained to you on your departure date, we did not have any change available at that moment. In any case, we called the taxi company to make sure that you were able to pay by credit card and we provided you with all the rates.

We apologize if our effort to help was not sufficient but please be assured that our staff did everything they could to give you solutions and help you. We are sorry if this was not your perception.

Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

Normally I wouldn’t bother with a bad review, however I feel like people should be made aware before they book this hotel that it falls short of a 4 star for a number of reasons:

1. The reception staff are really poor. Was completely inflexible to even an hour of a late checkout despite us having a baby and meant we would be stuck in the baking sun for 6 hours waiting to go home. We understand full availability and they could not then allow us to stay until 3 or 6 but there was no attempt at even allowing us even a little extra time considering they have 3-4 hours to clean for the next check in. in fact we got a phone call at 12.05 to call us to come down to checkout even though we were at the door leaving. Also, on our first night we asked the receptionist if we could change up money, she said yes. On our last day we had 30 euros, 15 short of our taxi and asked to change some money, we received a very odd question In response which was “how long have you stayed?” Followed by “I don’t think you have stayed long enough”. Not stayed long enough for a money exchange??! Anyway ,after some exchange between 3 reception staff and some smirking which made us feel very uncomfortable they advised us they need to make a phone call and asked what currency we would be changing to which I informed UK pounds. The woman who appeared to be in charge on this day looked at the money and walked off, came back, spoke in Spanish a little longer and said no we can’t do it. Despite the very obvious sign displayed on the desk saying currency exchange and stating the rates.
Then one said “can’t you go and exchange it at the airport?” I told her I wouldn’t expect the taxi driver to wait whilst I ran around looking for a money exchange- The whole ordeal was really painful and I did not understand why. After about 10 minutes they told me I could pay by card in the taxi to my relief- one of the receptionist then asked if I enjoyed my stay and was happy. I really should have told her what I really thought but just wanted to get out. The taxi we then took overcharged us by what the hotel told us it would cost.

We stayed for 5 days in total and as our daughter is 1 years old she was not always guaranteed to stay up until 8.30pm for dinner - our package was halfboard with breakfast and dinner included. We asked the receptionist on the 2nd night if we could change from dinner to lunch to which she said yes just let the reception know when you go to the lunchroom. So the next day we did just that and the receptionist on duty huffed that we should have told them earlier making us feel like naughty school children. Really an unacceptable way to speak to customers.

If I’m honest the receptionists are so rude I cringe to think of how rude they were to us on every request we made which were never outlandish- they gave me a really bad impression and I would never go back to the hotel for this reason. Such a shame really as on the other hand the bar staff and the restaurant staff were really faultless. On the bar in particularly Agueda was just really kind and really exceeded expectations. I’m surprised she’s not a manager she could probably teach the reception team a thing or two about treating people with more respect.

Food was good- breakfast had a lot of choice and so did the other courses. Was good for a buffet but I would probably try other restaurants to experience Spain.

The room was fine for what it is- a 3 star at the most with beds on wheels that roll around and very luminous lights which was a little unsightly.

I think for the price it was you could offset 25 percent for the breakfast and dinner and the rest for the room it wasn’t a bad deal.

Shockingly though the unbrellas in front of the hotel charged 6 euros each for a bed. If this is a third party then fine but it allowed us to charge this to our room which implies it could be owned by the hotel which is pure daylight robbery!

All in all, my advice to the management from someone who has managed a restaurant myself in the past- customer service is important and your reception team seem to think they are beyond having to provide this. You are busy now because you have a lot of older clientele who probably do not care however you have to go with the times and in years to come you will have competition with the right attitude. Fix it before you end up with no customers, you can’t ride on a glorified and underserved 4 stars forever.

Dear pinkdragon82,

We are sorry to hear that your stay in our hotel was not satisfactory.

With reference to the board basis, we would like to clarify that our staff informed you that in order to change lunch for dinner you had to let us know in advance in order to be able to make the change and prepare the kitchen planification.

Regarding the late check- out service, as it is published, it is subject to availability and, unfortunately, your room was going to be occupied that same date by other guests as the hotel had high occupancy.