Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$74
eDreamsUS$74
TravelocityUS$74
Orbitz.comUS$74
All reviews fantastic location efficient service by accident overlooking the beach room was spotless hotel is located big balcony hammocks sea town spain appeal castellon
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2020 via mobile

Been coming here for more than 15 years and it doesn't change. Only survives because of its location which is outstanding.

Food is average, service is appalling and it it i the only place in Spain where you will queue for an hour on an August evening for an average bocadillo.

If you want good food and an equally good location, try Villa Sofia or Habanero......

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed February 11, 2020 via mobile

While many hotels have lovely receptions and disappointing rooms this hotel is quite the reverse. An historical hotel with perfect modern bedrooms. Great beds, lovely linen, great showers and stunning sea views.

Cafe below has very generous Spanish appeal but with exceptional efficient service

Was looking forward to staying here but it far exceeded my expectations.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed November 23, 2019

This hotel is fantastic, Right on the beach with a cafe/reataurant and terrace that leads onto it.
It was built in the 30s and hosted all the great and rich of those times, even during the Civil War. Most of the 30s decor has gone, but somehow the memory of that decadence lingers on.
You have a choice of sea or mountain views. Inland is slightly cheaper. My room was overlooking the traffic lights and I thought I might be disturbed, get traffic fumes, but that did not happen. It had a lovely balcony with nice furniture,but it wasn't suitable weather for using it, unfortunately. I was on a journey from Extremadura to France when I stayed there, and this was the best hotel of the lot. I loved it so much I decided that when I win the lottery I am moving In!
The food is excellent with a great breakfast included. The staff are efficient and friendly and the room was spotless. What more can you want.

Room tip: The inland facing rooms are slightly cheaper, and even the ones overlooking the road are fine. .
Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2019

We stayed at the Voramar for an extended period of time. We had an excellent experience. The whole staff is great but in particular, our housekeeper Lane was amazing, every day! Our room was always very clean and fresh. It was nice to see friendly faces around the hotel everyday.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

We booked here from a previous visit for coffee and we're absolutely blown away by the luxury and glamour of our seafront view room. From the moment we entered the room, we felt totally spoilt and it was without a doubt the most lavish room we have ever stayed in. Everything exceeded expectations, from the fabulous shower to the grand sized bed and bedding, to the balcony with sunbeds, wicker table and chairs and the fabulous hammock. The decor was amazing and I didn't want to leave the room.
Ideally situated on the beach, the view down the coast went on for miles. It was also a short, level walk into the town. Plenty to see along the seafront towards Castellon, the Villas and Torre de San Juan to name two.
The buffet breakfast had everything you could want, all freshly prepared and excellent choice of juices as well as hot and cold drinks.
If you want to totally spoil yourselves, book here for self indulgence.
Very, very happy guests!