We really liked stay in A318! The view on the sea, evening sun ... beautiful!
The location is great, 10 minute walk to Fig Tree Bay and street where great restaurants.
Indeed there is a construction site in the building next to this complex but we didn't hear any noise.
We had a lovely stay at this apartment. The location was perfect for us, removed from the busy strip but still a short walk away with a lovely pool and some great beaches close by too.
We really enjoyed spending time on the balcony with the sea view.
The rooms and facilities were all clean and it was a really nice environment to be in.
We had a small maintenance issue with the air conditioning, but when we reported it to the owner, they replied straight away and there was someone out really quickly to fix it so it had no impact on the stay at all.
I would definitely recommend this as a self-catering base in Protaras to friends and family.
We enjoyed eating out in Protaras every evening particularly Nicholas Tavern, Andama Tavern and The Corner Flame Restaurant as well as the bars like Bliss and Nalu.
It was helpful but not essential to have a hire car. A couple of times we drove to Kalamies beach bar which is not far away and is a really great location with a nice beach too.
Fig Tree and Protaras beaches were quite busy but there are some smaller bays just a short walk in the other direction from the property which we found to be really pleasant.
We also drove to the Sea Caves at Cape Greco which was a gorgeous view, well worth the visit.
Overall, we went for a relaxing break, good food, pool and beaches and this location ticks all those boxes, as well as having some great activities within driving distance - we would recommend!
This apartment has everything you need for an awesome holiday in Cyprus. Inside it's got all the modern facilities you'd expect inc. TV and wi-fi. Downstairs there's a great pool to sun yourself by and cool off in. Next to the pool there's a café where you can get quality snacks & drinks. You're walking distance from both the beautiful Fig Tree Bay beach and the main strip of Protaras with all its shops and restaurants. You're also perfectly located to explore myriad coves along the coast such as Loumbardi Beach and (our favourite) Konnos Beach. And our host Andrew was lovely. Highly recommended.
Well appointed apartment, stunning views, as described in the trip advisor, We could not fault it.
Pleasant contact with the owner, nothing was too much trouble, I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone. It was so good we would like to return next year.
The Strip is within walking distance, for restaurants, and clubs, a pick up service is available from the Airport.
Fanatic accomadation, high spec oven and fridge/freezer, good cocking utensils, I've never cooked on holiday before but I did here, comfortable sleeping arrangements, great views over the sea.
The best holiday apartment I've stayed at on my travels! Good location too quiet at night, but only a short walk to the bars and restaurants!
My wife and I have just had a lovely week staying at this apartment in Protaras. In particular:
- Dawn, the owner, was very friendly and helpful in answering our e-mails before we arrived, including helping to arrange an airport transfer.
- The apartment itself is certainly spacious enough for two people. It was clean, modern, comfortable and contained everything we needed. Importantly, it also has good air conditioning. The balcony has plenty of space to sit outside and have breakfast. It's nicely shaded in the morning, and then catches the sun in the afternoon and evening, and has a lovely relaxing view of the sea.
- There are two pools, which are both plenty big enough for a cooling dip. It was easy to get sun loungers by each pool, with one of the pools being virtually empty every day. The pools are relatively quiet - no loud music blasting out all day here. It was much better than some of the overcrowded pools outside the hotels on the way to Fig Tree Bay.
- Fig Tree Bay itself is lovely but crowded, and instead we really enjoyed the small bay and steps leading down to the sea a couple of minutes' walk from the hotel. Again, there was hardly anyone in the sea, but it was clear, still and so relaxing to cool down in.
- We also enjoyed Protaras. It's basically a long strip of bars (offering a mix of live music, decent cocktails, and big screens if you're looking for sport), and restaurants and tavernas with a good range of reasonably priced food. It seems ideal for couples who want a wander out in the evenings for a meal and a few late drinks. The apartment is a five minute walk from the strip - just far enough away so you're not bothered by the noise when you get home. There are also a couple of shops which are less than five minutes walk away.
We both agreed that in the future we would definitely look to rent an apartment rather than a hotel room.
Great location, nice sea view. Lovely quiet pool, perfect for kids. Very good value for money. Would recommend.