Our stay here was one of the highlights of my time in India. As I live in India, that's saying a lot. The service was excellent, and this is a wonderful weekend getaway. The pool was relaxing and offered excellent service, the spa had well priced services and trained staff, the rooms were large and airy, and the food good as well. Also excellent for families, as the pool is great for the kids and the staff very attentive. After seeing the fort, we chilled out for the rest of the day at the pool. The hotel is almost a mini resort. Well priced as well. An excellent value and real hidden gem. Will go there again on a long weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Usha Kiran Palace has played host to the King of England and is now a heritage hotel. Set amidst 9 acres of beautifully landscaped lawns, this 120 year old regal palace, rich in history, is outfitted with artistic stone carvings and delicate filigree work. Conveniently located, the hotel has 40 beautiful rooms including Villas with private pool and suites, a dining room truly reminiscent of royalty, a Bar and the award winning Jiva Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Expedia, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your Usha Kiran Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Usha Kiran Palace Gwalior
- Usha Kiran Palace Hotel Gwalior