All reviews breakfast was buffet style one night stay following morning large room breakfast was excellent tea and coffee saturday night full english yogurt extensions bradford yorkshire disco saltaire dj
Reviewed November 1, 2018

The hotel is in serious need of refurbishment, although the staff make a serious effort to make up for this..The classic rooms vary considerably although the price is the same. There are often weddings held over the weekends which can be disruptive. The breakfasts are well worth the cost and should not be missed!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Bruce H
004GM, General Manager at Mercure Bradford, Bankfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Thank you for your kind review of your stay, we at the hotel, would like to thank you for your choice to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Being a wedding venue, we appreciate your comments over the weddings we have.

Kind Regards

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

After reading reviews we decided to stay at the Premier Inn to attend a friends wedding at this hotel. When we arrived our first impression was a lovely building! However the entrance was very grubby and the lobby mat and foyer carpets were dirty! We were glad we didn’t book in as other areas were very grubby. Our friend ordered two black coffees from the bar and then got asked for £7.20!!! Eh not even a biscuit in sight!!! We didn’t bother on principle! On a better note the wedding ceremony itself was very good. The three course meal was lovely and we had no complaints at all about the food. The hotel lacks warmth as some guests put their coats on as there was no heating on the room. We were cold and the radiators were definitely not on! The evening reception thankfully the radiators were on. The hog roast was excellent and the staff very friendly .
The hotel just needs a good spruce up and clean and the prices adjusted!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, I am sorry that you felt our pricing was not to your liking, our prices are in line with other major hotel brands not just in the area but throughout the country.

I am glad you felt the food was very good which I will pass on to the team.

regards

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the backfield hotel for one night the other week. I was greeted at reception by a polite young lady (I think her name was Emily). She was very helpful sorting my room out and directed me to the lift (the lift direction signs are very poor and not helpful).
The room was bang average and it looks like the room cleaners only do half a job. They missed the basics, that was very poor really.
I then went down to the bar for an overpriced pint (Its Bradford not London, prices really need changing!!!), but the barman was very friendly and nice.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Graham_S_123456789
004GM, General Manager at Mercure Bradford, Bankfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Thank you for your kind review of your stay, we at the hotel, would like to thank you for your choice to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future, I have instructed our Housekeeping team to investigate your room cleanliness feedback

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

first impression gorgeous building amd thats as good as it gets
ushered in through side door because of big wedding not allowed in main part of building asked what wanted for dinner told them at dinner time it was hit n miss did you want this no oh ok how abouth this no this yep.if you get an order you expect to get it not all tje courses until eventually your right
no extra milk in hotel had to go and source sone .... what...
very exoensive for drinks 6.60 for a pint n half if you dont drink 3.60 for a coffee
food is average service poor
rooms are adequate yet in 2018 double glazing would be expected
front hall no light in and very poorly lit could have a fall
inadequate lift for the size
left people to.fin the rooms tjemselves not good

Trip type: Travelled with family

I was disappointed to read your review of your experience during your stay with us, whilst I would like to apologise for the shortcomings, I understand that will not affect the outcome of your visit with us.
I would like to apologies for the poor service you received during your stay with us, and I will be addressing the poor service you received with the relevant manager, to ensure this does not happen again.
Once again on behalf of the hotel we are sincerely sorry.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Four of us stopped in two rooms (152 and 154) for one night.

The rooms were large, clean, with large beds and full en suite bathrooms.

We had breakfast which was a buffet service with a good range of items to choose from.

Parts of the hotel seem to need refreshing but most is ok.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your rating review of your stay, we at the hotel, would like to thank you for your choice to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.