Lowest prices for your stay
US$210
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Official Website
ZenHotels.comUS$278
All reviews food and wine yogurt pools views roads shutters
Selected filters
Reviewed July 6, 2021

Beautiful location with view on Siena and very close to Chianti, Siena, crete senesi. The staff is very professional, nice and careful. Top service! The concierge is super ! She knows everything about the surroundings and gives you useful advices.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed July 4, 2021 via mobile

The area is beautiful. Very close to Siena. The staff couldn’t have been better very friendly and professional. The room was perfect and the good beautiful. Many thanks to Daisy and Andrea. The hotel is a perfect place to relax and stare at your surroundings. The hotel is filled with history.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2020

Such a beautiful hotel and wonderful staff made this weekend away just perfect. I could easily spend much longer there and will be going back.

The food at the restaurant is delicious but could potentially be a tiny bit more varied night to night, that said we were happy dining in 3 nights in a row.
For pre dinner drinks, knowledgeable on cocktails as well as wine. Breakfast(included) in the new ages was gorgeous, they provide a mini buffett per table with pastries, yoghurt, cereal and fruit. For anything else it is extra and as someone who isn't a pastry fan that was a bit annoying but I also understand and this is just my preference.

The grounds are beautiful, the pool area super relaxing. They missed a trick not offering pool side service as I would definitely have ordered quite a bit, snacks and drinks etc but you can go and order it.

Location great, you definitely need a car if you want to go outside, there are some great villages/towns nearby (about 20-25mins away mostly because the roads are windy and slow rather than places are far away).

I also got a massage and that was great too.

Overall- so great.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Keenhols
Giuseppe Mangia, Direttore generale at Borgo Scopeto Relais, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2020

Dear Keenhols,
On behalf of the entire hotel team we want to thank you for sharing your pleasant experiences during your recent stay at Borgo Scopeto Relais.
It is always encouraging to read such a positive feedback regarding all the services we offer.
In relation to our restaurant and food options, we inform you that we opted for a monthly menu based on a focused selection of culinary offer, made by local raw genuine materials, in order to guarantee freshness and quality, avoid food waste and coherently with our sustainability and energy savings inspired management.
We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.
Best regards
Ethel
Front Office

Reviewed October 28, 2019

This is a gorgeous place in a great location, very peaceful with lovely sunset views over Siena. Pools and onsite facilities were excellent as was the restaurant which we ate in both nights and well worth it as the food and wine were delicious. Our only complaints are about our ground floor room, 906 - although huge it had no comfortable chairs to sit in yet could have accommodated a couple. It did have a big bath, in the bedroom (?) but this we didn't use it. It just wasn't cosy enough, no rug, nowhere to sit (other than on the bed or at the desk, despite having the space if existing furniture was moved around). We also found the location of our room didn't allow us to have our curtains open as it is close to reception and lots of people, both staff and other guests, walked past the glass doors fairly constantly. The shutters made the room too dark and the existing curtains are not translucent enough to let light through so we found it a bit dark as we had to draw the curtains, especially if coming out of the bathroom which was pretty much in full view of the outside path! Another reason to not use the bath in the bedroom. A few small tweaks could make this a much better room. There was a kettle for tea and coffee but no bottled water provided which you would expect as this price point (other than in the minibar). The plastic wrapped, plastic cups in the bathroom were also a bit tacky and actual glasses would have been nicer and better for the environment.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 25, 2019

I would like to start this off with I am very picky with food, cleanliness and overall customer service which is why I gave it a five star. We stayed here for four nights to chill and experience to Tuscany. Loved that it wasn't a huge hotel with many rooms but that being said it didn't skimp on anything. 1st example... I had called to see if there were any other English channels on the TV, I was still holding and then get a knock on our door within a minute they walked me though the programming.
The wait staff was excellent in the restaurant was amazing. Vivianna was one of the staff that we happened to have had the first three meals at the hotel and we just clicked with her. She gave us a couple of great recommendations of what towns to check out to, get out of the crowds. Besides her guidance on that she and the other servers paid attention to details, I brought up some huge allergies she made sure nothing touched my plate, this was repeated in the morning when I saw Kiwi and she followed up with the kitchen to make sure I won't have any issues with cross contamination.
The front desk was always smiling and available for suggestions. We both used the spa for facial and massage, very happy.
Love spot and would love to make it back in the future.
Thank you to all for the experience.

Date of stay: October 2019