“American Family Saved by Qui Quo Qua!”

Ristorante Pizzeria Qui Quo Qua
Reserve with
Ristorante Pizzeria Qui Quo Qua is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2017

In attempting to reach Volterra in our rented camper one night I stranded my family for dinner. They were pretty disgruntled when spotted the warm glow of Qui Quo Qua while passing through Colle di Val d'Elsa. The last patrons were leaving as I dashed through the door. I was pretty sure I was for it when I saw they were about to close. To my relief when I hinted at my situation to the owner, Loris, he graciously invited us to sit down at a table and indicated he would be happy to cook for us. He then went right to work creating a multi-course meal that were we are all too grateful to have. When we inquired about uber-cool, poster-sized black and white photographs around his restaurant, Loris told us they were all of his father who raced motorcycles in the days of Giacomo Agostini. In view of the fact we had come all the way to Italy to watch Valentino Rossi race at his home track in Misano, we could't have been more thrilled. Great experience. Gracious hospitality. Loris and his equally gracious wife and Qui Quo Qua will forever remain among our fondest memories of Italy.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Don't expect a fancy restaurant, but for a quick diner for a fair price it's good. Nice service.

We had two pizza's and a bottle of sparkling water, together for 20 euro's.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank BBKingtravel
Reviewed May 31, 2016

This restaurant was the last one we ate in when visiting Colle in October and because we had a wonderful experience then we chose it for our first night back last Sunday.We were so glad we did as we were welcomed back as old friends by Loris the owner/chef and his beautiful wife Mikala.As before we decided to just relax as leave the choice of what we ate and drank to our hosts and it was superp and incredible value. To start we had a black pasta which just burst with flavour followed by fillet steak that just melted in the mouth.Our dessert was home made by Mikala and delicious.So we decided to once again make this our resturant of choice for our last supper. We had already eaten at lunch time in Siena so thought we were not hungry but just could not resist the exquisite meal Loris chose for us which included fish and prawns. As on our previous visits the service and value were incredible so will be returning next time we are in Colle di Val d'Elsa.If this excellent restaurant was in a more central location no doubt the prices would be at least 20% higher.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

Very good and typical local food. The dishes are excellent and prepared with fresh products. The prices are very affordable. The chief is very welcoming. The best restaurant we went in during our stay.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

We've eaten here twice in our five days in Tuscany and we loved it both times.
Excellent variety of dishes, everything we have tried was amazing!
The place feels very welcoming with great cozy atmosphere and the staff is very nice and helpful.
They have great variety of dishes for vegetarians (like myself), as well as for carnivores like my husband.
Would love to return here on our next trip to Tuscany.

Date of visit: October 2015